Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I think giving confirmations about the test notification is enough already. It seems most of the users have got it including China ROM users

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Ok I think giving confirmations about the test notification is enough already. It seems most of the users have got it including China ROM users

Same here on RN3 6.9.9, do you know more?

Send from my Redmi Note 3 - kenzo

Feeling left out , no 'test ' for me - don't like them anyway :(

with ver. 6.9.1 and my Redmi Note 2 some notify app doesn't work in background I must lock it for do it working.

If someone is worry about privacy issue because push notification from browser. Freeze it by titanium or lucky patcher and temporary use much better one like Gelo mod or if you have qualcomm device then for you there isn't better then Tuga browser. Both you can download from xda.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Changelog
Phone
Optimization - UI issues when deleting call history (09-09)

Weather
Fix - Weather info wasn't fully shown in some cases (09-09)

(via)

I facing a lot of problems in latest update
It's like a alpha build with bugs

I'm using mi3w

Data connectivity is getting disconnected automatically over 2g/3g that to only after 7:00pm. In that case called to Network provider they are saying there is no problem from network end and even checked with different sim card to still Im facing the same

Unable to charge device as faster as earlier. It's taking a lot of time to charge even a single percentage were in earlier versions it had a quick charge tried with the original mi charger which is working well with Redmi 3s

Even I did a fresh installation

Status
Not open for further replies.