MIUI 8.2 7.1.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is VoLTE working in MI5, last time I checked it didn't work with Jio, India. I saw LTE in todays changelog so if anyone could confirm then please, and Thank You.

Is it normal to boot in to twrp after choosing to update to this rom through the mi update tool(Redmi 4 pro/prime)?

Is it normal to boot in to twrp after choosing to update to this rom through the mi update tool(Redmi 4 pro/prime)?
Yes. ROM will be updated through recovery console even update package chosen from updater app! It will automatically exit and reboot once update is done if all went good!

Yes. ROM will be updated through recovery console even update package chosen from updater app! It will automatically exit and reboot once update is done if all went good!
I first need to slide some bar to allow changes, afterwards I'm just in the TWRP menu :(

Mi5. Have been using this for two hours and phone has lost connection to SIM card two times. That didn't happen with last build.

Otherwise ROM seems to be working fine. Google app haven't been fixed but that can take time...

Reactions: Fred210
Mi 5 doesn't actively revert to 4G once switched to 3G regardless of LTE mode as the preferred network type.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I first need to slide some bar to allow changes, afterwards I'm just in the TWRP menu :(
If you have problem updating through update app, you can still update manually through twrp. Just remember not to wipe anything. Only cache post update. Whats twrp version u using?

The official changelog says Support redmi Note 2.
So its mit xiaomi, its EU.rom suspended?

N0-no

-----------------------------------------------------

MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 7.1.12 has been released for public! Please click here to download all ROMs.

Known Issues:
1. Update for Mi Max / Prime, Mi Note Pro, Mi 4c, Mi 4S suspended becasue we're making preparations for Android 7.0 beta testing.
2. Update for Redmi Note 2 suspended this week due to stability testing.

MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM 7.1.12 Download Links

Notes:
1. Update for Mi Max / Prime, Mi 5 suspended due to Android 7.0 closed beta testing.

GPS for Mi5 is not fixed. Which is the last weekly with working GPS and should I wipe data or just cash/dalvik to downgrade?

N0-no

-----------------------------------------------------

MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 7.1.12 has been released for public! Please click here to download all ROMs.

Known Issues:
1. Update for Mi Max / Prime, Mi Note Pro, Mi 4c, Mi 4S suspended becasue we're making preparations for Android 7.0 beta testing.

MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM 7.1.12 Download Links

Notes:
1. Update for Mi Max / Prime, Mi 5 suspended due to Android 7.0 closed beta testing.
Ah,ok, found it. Its under "notes".
Thank you.

GPS for Mi5 is not fixed. Which is the last weekly with working GPS and should I wipe data or just cash/dalvik to downgrade?

No issue with GPS at me....very strange same device and same ROM ends in different result...

Status
Not open for further replies.