MIUI 8.2 7.1.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Antutu benchmark gives me 114000 with this rom. On previous (7.1.5) I had 14500 Why is the difference is so big?
Mi 5 3/64

I've "downgraded" to Mi5 official stable 8.1.2.0 (MAAMIDI) and the GPS works again.

It locks as soon as 4 or 5 sattelites are fixed. This discards the possibility that it's an hardware issue.

On this xiaomi.eu builds even when using FasterGPS and other programs, I cold never get a lock in less than 10 or 15 minutes (with hundreds of meters of precision). And I had more than 10 sattelites being used after 1 minute, so it was not a lack of sattelite views.

In my opinion this is almost for sure something related with this ROM version...

I've posted before and I will post this every update until someone notice and say "yes, we can" or " "no, we can't" :D

"Hi, I'm from Turkey. In here, time line changed from GMT +2.0 to GMT +3.0 permamently about 2-3 months before. Since than we having issues with apps and such even after we change time manually. I waited for updates (a lot of updates) for this problem but it isn't fixed yet. I believe Miui Team don't even know this problem. So I decided to post here for if Xiaomi.Eu Team maybe fix this problem in their releases. Thanks in advance and sorry for bad English."

I've posted before and I will post this every update until someone notice and say "yes, we can" or " "no, we can't" :D

"Hi, I'm from Turkey. In here, time line changed from GMT +2.0 to GMT +3.0 permamently about 2-3 months before. Since than we having issues with apps and such even after we change time manually. I waited for updates (a lot of updates) for this problem but it isn't fixed yet. I believe Miui Team don't even know this problem. So I decided to post here for if Xiaomi.Eu Team maybe fix this problem in their releases. Thanks in advance and sorry for bad English."

i did the easy solution , went to clock / 3 dots for the options / edit system time / select time zone , and i changed to Arabian standard time : baghdad . problem solved .

i really beleive the issue is not xiaomi as neither in windows you have that , any outlook . but to be sure i switched everything to baghdad.

Mi5s 3/64 updated and so far so good. 4G is working well. Add an issue after a restart where the phone could not find my both SIM cards but after another reboot detected both and until now working good.

I'll use the short circuit method to revive if anything goes wrong and I have warranty too so let's see.

EDIT: wiped system and the phone works now nothing is bricked, used the test build of twrp so dont know if older versions will work i'll update with the VoLTE in sometime.

EDIT 2: VoLTE still does not work, i'm fed up of installing this ROM every week and then reverting back again because of this VoLTE issue don't know what MIUI devs are doing, instead of fixing common bugs they are concentrating more on visual changes, anyways gonna revert to Global Dev 7.1.12 hope VoLTE works there.

EDIT 3: VoLTE is working with Global Dev Rom which is also based on Nougat so guess there is some problem just for the China ROM's lets wait for it to get fixed soon.

IF you are a Xiaomi Beta Tester you have access to Global Dev Nougat, otherwise you are stuck at the start of December 2016 with Marshmallow (which had no working VoLTE except for JIO provider network)

IF you are a Xiaomi Beta Tester you have access to Global Dev Nougat, otherwise you are stuck at the start of December 2016 with Marshmallow (which had no working VoLTE except for JIO provider network)

Well I am the beta tester so it works and one thing I have noticed is that when my phone booted up for the first time there was no VoLTE but as I selected English (India) and locale India, I got VoLTE so there is something with the configuration.

I'm having a problem with Eu rooms for mi mix, keeps crashing when opening Football manager 2017. On all Eu rooms.

Any bug report area?

MI5S, after some hours:
4G bug fixed, battery drain better than past release but not better than 6.12.22, fingerprint sensor faster, photos at first sight seems same.

Last edited:
with previous builds, i got an increasing Antutu benchmark score of 87358 and then 88593 for the last two updates of 2016 and then it rose up to 96541 with ver 7.1.5 until it dropped tremendously with ver 7.1.12 at 69037. What happened here?

Mi5s 3/64 ita just updated from 7.1.5.
- 4G ok
- SU 2.79 ok
- Google apps ok
- Antutu benchmark improved results
Good job at all, even if i noticed minor lags in page scrolling, i try to perform a clean flash on next release.
Thanks as always to all developers

... Antutu score 87358 ... 88593 ... 96541 ... 69037. What happened here?

I think this has nothing to do with the ROM release level.

Most modern smartphones speed up or slow down automatically based on current battery and processor temperature. A variance of +/- 20% is not uncommon.

Put your phone in the fridge for an hour, then run Antutu. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: KcNirvana
I'll use the short circuit method to revive if anything goes wrong and I have warranty too so let's see.

EDIT: wiped system and the phone works now nothing is bricked, used the test build of twrp so dont know if older versions will work i'll update with the VoLTE in sometime.

EDIT 2: VoLTE still does not work, i'm fed up of installing this ROM every week and then reverting back again because of this VoLTE issue don't know what MIUI devs are doing, instead of fixing common bugs they are concentrating more on visual changes, anyways gonna revert to Global Dev 7.1.12 hope VoLTE works there.

EDIT 3: VoLTE is working with Global Dev Rom which is also based on Nougat so guess there is some problem just for the China ROM's lets wait for it to get fixed soon.
Yes, I'm part of global beta team and volte have no issues there. But I like EU ROM same is very much optized in terms of batter, volume and performance. But now I'm thinking of moving back to global beta as jio is my primary #.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Anyone else has scroll lags? mi5
Despite other Antutu Score has slightly improved in mine 1k-2k up^
EDIT: After waiting a while a few reboots seems a bit better
EDIT2: Did a full wipe data all seems great now :D
EDIT3: Gmail still doesn't show preview on notifications- Mi5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.