MIUI 9 7.10.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello...
What's the difference between both TWRP's on the OP witch one is the best for a Redmi note 4..??
Bought this phone from china as a snapdragon 625 Redmi note 4 OTA global version with 4G: FDD LTE: B1/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B20
It had MUI 8.5 global and it was redmi note 4, now after flash this mido thing my phone is -> 4x
Wonder to know if this is RIGHT.. this is the phone...
4x.jpg

Hello...
What's the difference between both TWRP's on the OP witch one is the best for a Redmi note 4..??
Bought this phone from china as a snapdragon 625 Redmi note 4 OTA global version with 4G: FDD LTE: B1/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B20
It had MUI 8.5 global and it was redmi note 4, now after flash this mido thing my phone is -> 4x
View attachment 17187
You device codename is 'mido', pick the latest on twrp site.

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

Hello...
View attachment 17187
It is correct. Don't worry. ;)

This version runs very well and smooth on Mi4 LTE. So if you had any doubt, now is time to install it without regrets. :)

Reactions: egold70
@ingbrzy, what is the a2dp bitpool value set in the audio.a2dp.default.so lib? I've been experiencing the audio stuttering issue in MIUI roms since I got my BT headset and people on the Internet are pretty sure this value is the culprit. Is there any way you guys can fix it?

Reactions: deepknight
Hello All,

Thanks for the work you are doing!

Quick question: I just got a Mi5s, tried to flash the latest Developer ROM from TWRP, but I keep getting stuck at:

installing miui update
package_extract_file took 00s

I have tried different roms, I have tried sideloading, I have tried everything I found online, but nothing has worked so far.

Can somebody please help?

Thanks!

Hello All,

Quick question: I just got a Mi5s, tried to flash the latest Developer ROM from TWRP, but I keep getting stuck at:

installing miui update

I have tried different roms, I have tried sideloading, I have tried everything I found online, but nothing has worked so far.

Thanks!
Just wait a little more.

It will finish.

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

Thanks for your kind reply :)

I retried an hour ago, and I left it here since...it's been stuck for almost an hour...is it normal?
Uh... No... Max.... 6 minutes.

Wipe caché + dalvik and try again

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

Cpuv4.zip limits the 4 cores at 1036 Mhz maximum frequency on my Mi4w so I quit using it. How about yours experience?

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk
Can reach 2.5 in performance mode.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hello All,

installing miui update

Thanks!

Reboot to TWRP recovery > Format Data > Reboot to TWRP recovery again > Copy ROM.zip to internal storage > Install ROM > Reboot to system

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MASVA and mnikolce
Could I change the TWRP with adb on my Redmi 4X?
Installed TWRP 3.0x - wanted to install TWRP 3.1.x
Anything I should know?

Hi everyone
GPS is working fine on " High Accuracy" but when i set the location mode on "Device Only" the gps does not work . did anyone test this ?
i think this a ROM problem and must be solved in Next Version

Just bought Mi Max 2, previously using Mi Max Prime. I am using same Mi Account for both phone. I want to unlock bootloader for the MI Max 2. When log in to Mi Cloud, the Mi Max 2 NOT detected. Should I wait for few days to unlock the Mi Max 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.