MIUI 9 7.10.26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time ever updater download and flawless install on Mi4 LTE, thanks for simplifying the process and for your hard work.
Very good rom also on RN4 mido.
Short question: are those lines about firmware volume not found etc ok during the flash?
Screenshot_2017-10-27-09-40-35.png

Last edited:
I need help after upgrade at latest release.
My kenzo won't boot.

Redlight led and only mi logo for few seconds.
fastboot screen is ok

Is it mandatory to flash the new bootloader on Mi 4c or I can stay with the the one I have which is Nougat? I'm asking because I don't want to have to unlock it again, I'm on Linux and I'd have to reinstall Virtualbox+Windows again..

Thank you.

Now I'm also waiting 72 hours for unlock Mi 5x.
If I unlock mi old device kenzo I will wait one month?

I'm not sure that 1 month waiting time between unlock is for the unlocking or the request permission to unlock, it's diff since once you unlocked kenzo officially normally you don't need to request for permission, just unlock using miflash unlock.

Or You could try boot to fastboot and issue this 'fastboot oem unlock' or 'fastboot oem unlock-go', it worked for a friend here with his re-locked bootloader.

Thank you.

Now I'm also waiting 72 hours for unlock Mi 5x.
If I unlock mi old device kenzo I will wait one month?

Once you have got unlock BL permission to your Mi account and you officially unlocked BL on your device, then you don't have to wait any minute for unlock BL again if you use same Mi account and same device that is bound to your Mi account.

Thank you for your work,, I please you to enable camera2api for Mi5 next week. One more time thanks.

Updated without any problem on Mi4s, came from 7.10.19.
Now lets see, how it works...

Thanx a lot to the devs for their work!

Is it mandatory to flash the new bootloader on Mi 4c or I can stay with the the one I have which is Nougat? I'm asking because I don't want to have to unlock it again, I'm on Linux and I'd have to reinstall Virtualbox+Windows again..

If you're on 7.9.21 or newer you shouldn't have problem upgrading with or without the emmc file (remove it from zip file), people having problem upgrading to 7.9.21 or newer (Kenzo-ers, Mi4c-ers, Mi4s-ers) need to update the emmc file.

Last edited:
Working fine as far as I see!

But I got a couple of bugs:
  • The notifications became better and smoother, but I can't answer to more than one WhatsApp messages anymore in the notification bar.
  • Fingerprint unlocking works flawless 7-8 times of 10 and sometimes needs to pressed longer than normally or switching the finger. These things didn't happen on MIUI 8 before.
I have a Mi 5s 4GB/128GB.
Another question would be if it would be possible to make the notifications like on stock Android, so I don't need two fingers to show the message but only one?! Maybe that we can have both installed and people can decide for themselves what they like more?

Also is it possible to enable Camera2api by default in that ROM so I can use the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* from the Play Store without rooting my device?

Reactions: sevda
Just updated on Mi Note Pro went smooth.

@ingbrzy
Issues:
1. GPS widget is still missing in quick functions
2. how do I know if my bootloader got re-locked?

Once you have got unlock BL permission to your Mi account and you officially unlocked BL on your device, then you don't have to wait any minute for unlock BL again if you use same Mi account and same device that is bound to your Mi account.
Can more than one device be linked to the account using the same unlock permission? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.