MIUI 8.2 7.2.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
could you test the voice note on whatsapp? i've got a problem with voice note in mi4c nougat version
I don't have WhatsApp but with telegram I can't record voice message. Recording stays at zero seconds. But I don't know if it was working before this version as I never used it before.

#Tapatalk@Mi-4c#

Mi4c update to Android 7, everything works but recording voice notes on whatsapp, telegram and fb messenger does not work.
I don't have WhatsApp but with telegram I can't record voice message. Recording stays at zero seconds. But I don't know if it was working before this version as I never used it before.

#Tapatalk@Mi-4c#

tried all of those apps before update and worked, after update even with all permissions enabled they don't record vocal messages. I tried to record voice messages with the stock recorder and it works, whatsapp voice calls work too, the only thing that seems to be failing is in-app voice messages recording

Reinstall the rom???
when u select it in updater app it will start decrypting.Then,it will tell u to reboot.When u press reboot,it goes to twrp and the updater script will do its job.From there,it just reboots for a fee minutes like after a normal flash.

Sent from my Redmi 3X using Tapatalk

Reactions: Morvarid
tried all of those apps before update and worked, after update even with all permissions enabled they don't record vocal messages. I tried to record voice messages with the stock recorder and it works, whatsapp voice calls work too, the only thing that seems to be failing is in-app voice messages recording
Try reinstall whatsapp..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

mi mix 256gb Games are not full screen.

Attachments

• d84f2fca-7050-4003-9086-45fda5e322af.jpg
    d84f2fca-7050-4003-9086-45fda5e322af.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 314
nothing

I have done what you have told me and I am still the same. I can not recognize...
After tap on full unroot you have to choose "yes" for all the questions

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

so you did that tutor before flash 6.12.22 and 7.2.9 ? after that. dont you lost the twrp?

I did the tutor at the first time I unlocked my bootloader and I just tried again today to reinstall the fix version of 7.2.9.

So the steps were:
1. Flash the Multilang ROM using the tutorial (EDL Mode)
2. Flash TWRP 3.0.3
3. Flash Xiaomi.eu 6.12.22
4. Flash Xiaomi.eu 7.2.9 - and yes if you have come to this stage then you will unlock your bootloader again like mine.

I still don't know what to do for installing the next update if there's no official permission to unlock.

I am having some amazing battery life on stand by on Redmi Pro 64GB. Lost only 1% in 2h30m and still on 99%. Haven't got the time to test more. Connected to WIFI and 1 SIM on 4G with data off. THANKS!

PS: Updated from previous version with just the caches wiped. No xposed framework or any other mods installed.

Last edited:
Reactions: pkvet and Morvarid
then how i use this rom? If i flash to this rom from official my bootloader will relock again. am i right? Could you give me a step? I really want to use this rom with ubl function so i can root the rom and playing with it.

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Hi mate, try this: http://en.miui.com/thread-251450-1-1.html
You're going to do a clean Flash so do a local backup for your device first. After you flash the TWRP then you can flash any ROM you like. I just flashed the MIUI8 right from the Multilang ROM and it was fine.

So, 1,5 days with 7.2.9 on Mi4s:
  • only little cores are working
  • no access to microphone in third-party apps (WhatsApp etc)
  • sounds became quieter
  • fingerprint scanner works in 50% cases
  • HDR doesn't work (camera fc)
  • silent mode doesn't turn off sounds, they just becomes quieter
  • wifi mac-adress changes after each reboot
  • xunlei downloader is active and there is no way to turn it of in system

Need some fixes, I think :)

when u select it in updater app it will start decrypting.Then,it will tell u to reboot.When u press reboot,it goes to twrp and the updater script will do its job.From there,it just reboots for a fee minutes like after a normal flash.

I went to the updater app select the zip to install the rom and boot the twrp install the zip and it does not let me install the rom. I get error 7 and do not install rom. I still can not recognize the sim card

I went to the updater app select the zip to install the rom and boot the twrp install the zip and it does not let me install the rom. I get error 7 and do not install rom. I still can not recognize the sim card
ask op bro.This is what happened when i updated mine.Works fine for now

I am having some amazing battery life on stand by on Redmi Pro 64GB. Lost only 1% in 2h30m and still on 99%. Haven't got the time to test more. Connected to WIFI and 1 SIM on 4G with data off. THANKS!

PS: Updated from previous version with just the caches wiped. No xposed framework or any other mods installed.
Didn't you install fixing files after flashing the new update 7.2.9?

Sent from my Redmi Pro

The camera error on Mi MAX PRO only happens when I take photos with the flash off. If I leave it ON or Auto it works fine.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Confirmed. Only happens with flash off.

Camera and gallery with access to location.

Reactions: natarau
Status
Not open for further replies.