MIUI 8.3 7.3.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to help me.i have mi4c and im wearing 7.2.9 version.because i dont know very well the procedure what are exactly the steps to update to these one latest version.im suppose via updater isnt so simple
Unlock bootloader by en.miui.com/unlock
Install twrp via fastboot.
Read the firts messages of this post.

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk

Where is the OIS calibration on Mi5? Why are you cut this? And please, change the icon of Chrome and instagram to standart icons

Done . Please do all the same. Widget issue is very annoying.

Sent by Xiaomi Mi5 64GB
Hi, can you try clearing launcher data from settings -> applications and see if in this way widget can be placed on home screen again and stick after reboot? Thanks

Hi, can you try clearing launcher data from settings -> applications and see if in this way widget can be placed on home screen again and stick after reboot? Thanks
The problem is not the launcher. In fact there is the same issue with xiaomi and Nova launcher. The issue is some part of the system that clean the widgets.

Sent by Xiaomi Mi5 64GB

note 4(nikel) here, good realest but missing read mode (blue light filter). after all, all things seem to be very perfect.

Good catch, though it's a bit different on my Note 4. I still got the read mode in my quick drawer and in the settings, though activating it does absolutely nothing.

The idle time battery consumption is still very high. Waiting for the solution Xiaomi Corporation. Everything else is working well. Good version.

Guys i,m so noot at this, please help. I spent 220 euros on this phone i have apparently a fake ROM which makes my led blink even tho there is no notification and other bugs, im from portugal and i cant chose my location to Portugal, i want the xiaomi.eu version because people say its a lot better but i have no idea how to do it, i have read so many tutorials at this point and i got no where. I spent 4h looking and im stuck with no direction to go. All i want is to get that clean xiaomi.eu version and be happy with my 220 euros phone. Its a redmi note 4 with the helio SOC. I would be forever appreciated if anybody here could point me in the right direction. PLEASE I BEG

i have the MIUI Logbal 8.0 Stable 8-0-5-0-0 (MBFCNDG)

Portugues ?

Guys i,m so noot at this, please help. I spent 220 euros on this phone i have apparently a fake ROM which makes my led blink even tho there is no notification and other bugs, im from portugal and i cant chose my location to Portugal, i want the xiaomi.eu version because people say its a lot better but i have no idea how to do it, i have read so many tutorials at this point and i got no where. I spent 4h looking and im stuck with no direction to go. All i want is to get that clean xiaomi.eu version and be happy with my 220 euros phone. Its a redmi note 4 with the helio SOC. I would be forever appreciated if anybody here could point me in the right direction. PLEASE I BEG

i have the MIUI Logbal 8.0 Stable 8-0-5-0-0 (MBFCNDG)
Send me a private email I can help you.

Sou tuga.

Enviado do meu MI MAX através de Tapatalk

Hi
I have Mi5S. Installed miui weekly 7.3.16. However, I cannot get the Gujarati fonts (in whatsapp/browser/etc). I have copied the Lohit-Gujarati.ttf font to /System/fonts and updated the /System/etc/fallback_fonts.xml. But no success.
Would someone please be able to help.
Thanks in advance.

Please, i need help...
Install the latest developer and stable to Xiaomi Redmi 4, but in sim 1 stuck 2G only, can't use 3G or LTE. Insert sim in SIM 2 and work... why?

Dear all
Mi MIX with Developer 7.3.16 version.
Everything is OK except for Hot Spot service..
with this ROM the hot spot doesn' t work, do you have any Idea why?
Before I used "lithium_images_V8.0.12" and It works fine.
No one else has this problem?

Now im in 8.2.1.0 Stable on Mi4c, and it can be onscreen 5 hours. How abourt this update? Are there any update funtions? Pls tell me if anyone have Mi4c and already updated...

Hi
I have Mi5S. Installed miui weekly 7.3.16. However, I cannot get the Gujarati fonts (in whatsapp/browser/etc). I have copied the Lohit-Gujarati.ttf font to /System/fonts and updated the /System/etc/fallback_fonts.xml. But no success.
Would someone please be able to help.
Thanks in advance.

This is an EUROPEAN rom. For Gujarati and VOLTE please check the Global MIUI forum. Also you have Indian support teams in localized forum of Xiaomi in India.

In Europe we don't care about Asia fonts, because we have our "problems" to solve. Maybe some dev with a lot of free time and really big heart to look into your problem, but I Don't hink HE exists. :)

So Buddy... head to the proper forum to get help.

Reactions: Dr.MTR
i would like to help me.i have mi4c and im wearing 7.2.9 version.because i dont know very well the procedure what are exactly the steps to update to these one latest version.im suppose via updater isnt so simple
BEFORE DON'T FORGET REMOVE YOUR PATTERN LOCK.
Go to Updater app. Click on the 3 little points (at the top, at right).
Click on Reboot in recovery.
Go in Install. Click on "xiaomi.eu..." downloaded before.
Slide the bar at the bottom.
Wait a few minutes.
Click on Wipe cache, slide again.
Click on reboot and wait...

Sorry for my bad english...

Status
Not open for further replies.