MIUI 8.3 7.3.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you. The warning is about this by OP:
HM3 / HMNote3PRO / HMNote3SE reboot to TWRP via buttons combination for install update

I think what he means is that it is not possible to update through updater. Tried two times with Redmi 4 Pro. Had to use hardware buttons and install new ROM to get the update (stable ROM).

MI MIX:
The bug with the speakerphone voice echo in video calls through Viber/WhatsApp is still present

This questions is for MI4C:

1. Does this version will lock bootloader?
2. Can I install via TWRP already?

Thank you very much

This questions is for MI4C:

1. Does this version will lock bootloader?
2. Can I install via TWRP already?

Thank you very much
1. Will lock if you are on Android 5 now...
2. Always via TWRP, but must follow directions in the 1st post - depending on what Android you are now

I know that there are apps that do that. In fact I use" Quickreboot "(has a better widget" TWRP Manager "). But I told him to ask the developers to incorporate this feature in the shutdown menu same ROM.

Could also be asking to have the rom pre rooted as well again, don't see it happening the majority of users don't need/want it.

Oh boy, yu are sooo wrong! Or just miss-informed.
We have advanced reboot option! In MIUI. I have it, and I can provide SS for unbelivers~~~

Are you sure you don't have an xposed module, that enables it?

Would like to see the option without 3rd party apps.

Installed ROM. All widgets disappeared. Very bad bug. Freezing and unfreezing the widget reappear but after a reboot all disappeared again.
Please fix it ASAP!!!!!
Mi5

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Since 7.3.9 version wallpaper carrousel is working properly in Redmi Pro. Battery lasting is right. Home page in Mi browser changes and some shortcuts disappear.

t
Installed ROM. All widgets disappeared. Very bad bug. Freezing and unfreezing the widget reappear but after a reboot all disappeared again.
Please fix it ASAP!!!!!
Mi5

his is annoying but acceptable for weeklies. This is what stable rom is for.

t

his is annoying but acceptable for weeklies. This is what stable rom is for.
this is second consecutive week with this major bug. I hope we can have finally a fix next week.
For the rest room seems very smooth, let's see battery consumption after a few days.

Still waiting for the next release, I have mi5 and I see people complaining about bugs and specially about widgets, same problems for two weeks, hope that you fixe it soon!

Mi5s good build...
69c3c2648ee1a16fdd338ffed571c1c5.jpg
0bb3a20e90c04e219810410ea48dc3c8.jpg

Sent from my MI+5s using Tapatalk

Reactions: macwindows
As I am posting. Re unable to access TWRP from updater app/advance reboot menus. After an update rom and booted. Once you manually boot twrp with power and volume buttons. It should be accessible from them options again.
Unfortunately workaround doesn't work with Redmi 3 (ido)

ever update one bug rezolved another 5 begin,a good rom with new android is posibile or not?that is the question.

note 4(nikel) here, good realest but missing read mode (blue light filter). after all, all things seem to be very perfect.

i would like to help me.i have mi4c and im wearing 7.2.9 version.because i dont know very well the procedure what are exactly the steps to update to these one latest version.im suppose via updater isnt so simple

Status
Not open for further replies.