MIUI 8.3 7.3.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHANGELOG

App Lock
New - Option for hiding the content of notifications on Lock screen (03-16)

System
Optimization - Stability and system speed optimization

Mi4C/Mi4S/MiNotePRO if you update from earlier than 7.3.9 release, DISABLE Pattern unlock screen before update!

HM3 / HMNote3PRO / HMNote3SE reboot to TWRP via buttons combination for install update
There are some chops and lags with the new anomation in gallery when opening a picture.

On Mi5s 4/128 very poor antutu result.
Repeated 3 times with reboot and always get 66000. Last weekly was 148000.
From cpu-z seem max core speex 1.3 Ghz...
Any suggestion?

Someone can report the screen on time duration ?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

For some reason I'm not longer getting the notification sounds for WhatsApp come through in Mi4s. I'm using latest ROM, I've wiped cache of Whatsapp and also a wipe in TWRP. Nothing works.
Reboot phone doesn't work.
Anyone with this issue?

Someone can report the screen on time duration ?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

This morning a few hours back rom came online...Who have time to make this test? There is no one that are on the phone all time... :)

For some reason I'm not longer getting the notification sounds for WhatsApp come through in Mi4s. I'm using latest ROM, I've wiped cache of Whatsapp and also a wipe in TWRP. Nothing works.
Reboot phone doesn't work.
Anyone with this issue?
i have same issue in mi5 cloned whatsapp, notification works only as vibration and no sound

Reactions: WanPa
Yes, integrated TWRP upgraded to latest 3.1.0-1 release

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Great stuff...

One question m8.

When i want to change from global stable (after bootloader being unlocked) can i flash latest TWRP and than first flash last 6.0 dev rom 6.11.10 and then 7.0 dev rom (the one released today)

I'm not sure only about the part with TWRP. I know i should first flash last 6.0 and then new TWRP or i can first flash latest TWRP and then both roms (first 6.0 and then 7.0)

"clean install the rom" means wipe data cache and devilk in twrp and then flash the rom?

That way should work too but I always do clean install by using MiFlash (with clean all flash option) + latest china dev fastboot ROM first and then then flash TWRP > format data > reboot recovery > flash latest xiaomi.eu ROM.zip > reboot to system

After this method always work all fine as it should...

Hello, I have a problem on my Mi4s. I did not disable the pattern before doing the update. And after the update can not unlock my phone with the usual pattern. What to do ?
thank you very much.

Great stuff...

One question m8.

When i want to change from global stable (after bootloader being unlocked) can i flash latest TWRP and than first flash last 6.0 dev rom 6.11.10 and then 7.0 dev rom (the one released today)

I'm not sure only about the part with TWRP. I know i should first flash last 6.0 and then new TWRP or i can first flash latest TWRP and then both roms (first 6.0 and then 7.0)

After flashing latest TWRP make format data > reboot to recovery and then you can directly flash latest xiaomi.eu ROM.zip using ADB sideload or USB OTG pendrive or just simply copy ROM.zip to internal storage and install ROM (after format data ofc, otherwise ROM.zip will be wiped by format data)

Reactions: mnikolce
After flashing latest TWRP make format data > reboot to recovery and then you can directly flash latest xiaomi.eu ROM.zip using ADB sideload or USB OTG pendrive or just simply copy ROM.zip to internal storage and install ROM (after format data ofc, otherwise ROM.zip will be wiped by format data)

i have same issue in mi5 cloned whatsapp, notification works only as vibration and no sound
this issue on cloned apps is here from marshmallow and happens also with telegram and others application. Is already opened a bug report? It happens also on global ROM.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Whatsek
Please inform the owner redmi redmi 3 or 3 Pro (IDO) How are updated from 7.3.9 to 3.7.16.
Which TWRP use?
For me it is always referred to in the Recovery Reboot in 7.3.9. Manner (including the use of keys) is not important.
From version 7.3.9 in any known way I can not TWRP.
Or does none of this problem, because I do not take it seriously.

Fyi:

Android Security patch updated to 2017-02-01 for Mi5

8f0febc44922d3a156b1fe73074c10ca.jpg

The chrome still crashes and the long press of the home button does not work to open google new. Mi 4c. How to fix this? Every update the problem remains ((((

Reactions: matthbo
Status
Not open for further replies.