Reactions: dogiex
Mi4c
Flash 7.3.16...OK!
Unlock bootloader...OK!
Flash TWRP....OK!
Flash Root...OK!
Wipe dakvik/ART...OK!
No sim card detected...is there some fix for this? THX
I don't have this bug. Try to remove the SIM card and replace it.

Last edited:
Reactions: badBorg
Hello all. Please help me with my Mi4c... I didn't disable my pattern unlock before I did upgrade to 7.3.16 and now I can't use my phone :/ What should I do now to unlock it ?? please help

Hello all. Please help me with my Mi4c... I didn't disable my pattern unlock before I did upgrade to 7.3.16 and now I can't use my phone :/ What should I do now to unlock it ?? please help

(I have found solution on this forum, sorry for my rush :))

Reactions: dogiex
Mi4S - All right! Thanks for everything!
It 'a long time that I wanted to ask: You could put a submenu in the restart menu appears asking whether the restart should be done in Android or recovery? You may be wondering what the developers? In doing so there would be no need to make the combination of the volume buttons and power off or reboot into recovery from the upgrade menu. Thanks again...

There is a rom with a power menu with options similar to what you want : restart gives you the option to choose to, restart - recovery - fastboot

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Bug:
Security - Battery - Battery Usage
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: ChipSet
In doing so there would be no need to make the combination of the volume buttons and power off or reboot into recovery from the upgrade menu.

There is an xMIUI module that enables "Advance Reboot". But there is a bug when flashing a New rom, that disables that option and the device just reboots. Also effects the updater app.

Once you have booted TWRP manually after rom update and booted, that feature works as expect again.

Reactions: Stefano131270
I've just installed the 7.3.9 version from the 6.11.17 (still with android 5.1) on my Mi4c, but I still haven't unlocked the bootloader (so I can't install the TWRP recovery yet). Is it safe to upgrade to 7.3.16 without installing first TWRP for android 7.0?

Mi4S - All right! Thanks for everything!
It 'a long time that I wanted to ask: You could put a submenu in the restart menu appears asking whether the restart should be done in Android or recovery? You may be wondering what the developers? In doing so there would be no need to make the combination of the volume buttons and power off or reboot into recovery from the upgrade menu. Thanks again...
You can install the TWRP Manager app and add the widget to your homescreen. It has a button for rebooting to recovery.

Dear Esperon,

I just had the same problem by my MI4-C.

The solution to fix this is by rebooting your phone to TRWP (volume up + power button)
When TRWP is booted up, go to advanced > file manager look for the direction /data/system and delete all *.key files in that direction. When you have done this reboot your phone unlock it and the password wouldn't be asked. After doing this you can just set up another password/pattern/pin.

I hope this solution will help as it did for me.
Dear Pjotr,
Thank you, I can access my MI4C now, but cannot set password again
it said please turn on screen lock password but i don't know how to turn on, can you help?

Is there anyone who can try clearing launcher data and see if this solves mi5 widget bug? Thx

As in previosly version, problem remained:

When send SMS to someone in Serbian Cyrillic, receiptant receive only empty message, not single character is recognized.

The same is happening on RMN 3 Pro and Redmi 3S Prime.

Hope this will be fixed soon.

Thanks.

For the Xiaomi Mi5 it keeps saying no MD5 file fount
Zip file is corrupt!

Downloaded it from the USA servers (living in the Netherlands).
Do I need to use a different server or is there something wrong with the ROM this time?

As in previosly version, problem remained:

When send SMS to someone in Serbian Cyrillic, receiptant receive only empty message, not single character is recognized.

The same is happening on RMN 3 Pro and Redmi 3S Prime.

Hope this will be fixed soon.

Thanks.
Disable Use GSM alphabet

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

For the Xiaomi Mi5 it keeps saying no MD5 file fount
Zip file is corrupt!

Downloaded it from the USA servers (living in the Netherlands).
Do I need to use a different server or is there something wrong with the ROM this time?
I never have this problem download from: mirror: Quebec, Canada #4 Also from Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.