MIUI 8.3 7.3.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my kenzo with this rom doesn't login on snapchat. How can i fix this problem?
Thanks in advance
aopQd9w.jpg

Hi,

OIS doesn't work in this version on MI5. I tried with OIS calibration apk but it works only in 3 axis. Are you planning to fix this or it's completely broken?

Redmi 3 wil not enter, tried volume + and power, volume - and power, all three buttons, from updater will not enter, from fastboot and holding volume + and power, pressing recovery and volume +... recovery
2df71d4c317e9be8b14f43da965003c7.jpg

Success with holding volume + & - & power, after vibrate released power holding two volume buttons
Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I would say this is a perfect update...

..but the display of my Redmi Pro this evening (luminosity low) start TO flicker Very much !

I just try to reboot (+ also clean cache..who knows..) but it still continue to flicker ! :-((

If I set luminosity to high it's OK..

But I can't deal with it : it's new !

Any idea??

This is an EUROPEAN rom. For Gujarati and VOLTE please check the Global MIUI forum. Also you have Indian support teams in localized forum of Xiaomi in India.

In Europe we don't care about Asia fonts, because we have our "problems" to solve. Maybe some dev with a lot of free time and really big heart to look into your problem, but I Don't hink HE exists. :)

So Buddy... head to the proper forum to get help.

Thanks for taking time to reply!

I came to this from based on good feedback on chat group. Think forum is proper as long one is in the same make/model of the phone. Its community to help each other.

The ROM is perfect in all aspect and getting almost 6Hrs SOT, except this minor issue (not getting font)

Anyway I could able to solve the problem without taking any help from Dev! Simply need to copy missing font and it worked.
Cheers

Clean installation. Is amazing this ROM, made me even start to like it miui. Now all it takes is to "miui" sort the notifications. Are horrible near that in other frameworks. And the smartlock.

Mi4C. As saids in warning, i'm change locksreen from pattern to pin, set code, install update, and now this code doesn't work. Already it's 30 minutes block. How to fix that? Clean install must fix that, but it bad way.

Mi4C. As saids in warning, i'm change locksreen from pattern to pin, set code, install update, and now this code doesn't work. Already it's 30 minutes block. How to fix that? Clean install must fix that, but it bad way.
In warning it says clear the lock pattern, not change it to pin.
Now that you are blocked read this thread on the first few pages there is a solution you can do from recovery by deleting some .key files.

In warning it says clear the lock pattern, not change it to pin.
Now that you are blocked read this thread on the first few pages there is a solution you can do from recovery by deleting some .key files.
Seems my mistake, i thought that exactly pattern unlock was broken, English is not my native language, misunderstood that.
Wiping data on the way. Anyway, thanks for reply.

i have some small question, dont mad at me
can eu dev put a little function in button function where we can switch to previous app in next build.
is it doable?

From the link, looks like you have to flash a zip to enable the menu. So it is not enabled by default in the roms. And certainly not in xiaomi.eu/official roms.

Here is a screenshot of a advanced reboot menu, enabled by xMIUI module.

130532epn884v518jznhj3.png.thumb.jpg

Does not prove that it is enabled in the rom without some tweak or other method!

Can also be enabled with flashing of a zip on Kenzo, Probably available for other devices as well.

I wanted to tell you it Exists and some use it :)

Something weird is happening with the autostart permission. I mean, some apps are launching themselves though they are explicitly turned off in autostart and in battery saving. This results in a lack of battery life :(
I don't know if someone has posted this before.

Edit: I'm on Mi5.

Reactions: Florentim
Anybody here got the issue like this? The OTT message service such as Viber, FB Message, Zalo and also Gmail is not receiving new messages automatically. It means new messages and emails are not pushed immediately to my phone after senders send it. I have to open the app manually to check if there are new messages or not. then at this time new messages and new emails appears. I have missed many important message
It look like the phone sleep so deep so it prevent all OTT message service auto run
Please help me if anyone know how to fix it
Thank you

Please, does anyone get delay in OTT message service?

Please I need help, can I just download the rom manually here in the forum then install using updater on mi5 instead of unlocking bootloader and using twrp? Will it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.