MIUI 8.3 7.3.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else has a problem with data guys?or is just me.. I reinstall it still have a problem (mi5s )
check your APN settings (Access Point Names) google that with your carrier's name and edit the missing or wrong values.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jaiks
- the miui music app is almost always reloading the entire music when i start the app(a little mi bunny appears on screen and says "just a sec" or something ...)
- also the icon of the new "users" settings is missing/ sometimes it just changes randomly to any other icon....

using mi4c

check your APN settings (Access Point Names) google that with your carrier's name and edit the missing or wrong values.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
i tried apn as well nothing happens now i will try the previous version, to check it as well thanks for your reply i will post feedback

On this update I'm getting yellow screen on remi note 3 pro can someone help me to fix this ?

Can you run super Mario run in this build? I can't

Enviado do meu MI 5 através de Tapatalk

@inkms Double check your bootloader was not locked again with the flash of official rom.
Somehow I managed to f**k it up hahaha. It seemed to be bootloader unlocked anyway but I put TWRP and now I got a 0MB in internal storage. The phone is not able to even turn on as I think it is unable to mount anything, it doesnt seem a TWRP problem because it cant even boot normally.

I will flash again using SP Flash and this time I will make sure to enable usb debbuging and unlock the bootloader, If it doesnt work, at least I can have China version

Somehow I managed to f**k it up hahaha. It seemed to be bootloader unlocked anyway but I put TWRP and now I got a 0MB in internal storage. The phone is not able to even turn on as I think it is unable to mount anything, it doesnt seem a TWRP problem because it cant even boot normally.

I will flash again using SP Flash and this time I will make sure to enable usb debbuging and unlock the bootloader, If it doesnt work, at least I can have China version

Had same problem with redmi 4 pro some time ago and i flashed EU ROM again with trwp and solve it... Hope can help u

I cant make the Mi mover app work to salvage call and text history from old phone to transfer to my Redmi 4 pro.
After transfer the app hangs with "waiting to restore" , and we wait forever.
Dont know if this is a bug with the rom or the app.

On this update I'm getting yellow screen on remi note 3 pro can someone help me to fix this ?

Check the reader mode button,on the quick panel (where is the wifi,airplane,bluetooth etc quick buttons.There is an icon like an eye,that is the reader mode,if you switch on whole off your screen turning to yellow,switch off and everithing will be normal.Hope it work!)

Allover this build seems to run fine but the Battery drain looks like its about twice as high as in the build before.

How to put last battery widget on my mi5s? This, new one, is pretty bad..

tinypic.com

157ccg1.jpg

after this last update my phone turned on glitched out screen went grey and now its black and nothing works
on my redmi note 4
I dont experience this bug, im note 4 mtk too but not seeing any downwards yet (exept the read mode)

Hi,

When is the next update for the Mi4c's EU Nougat ROM after the 7.3.16 update?
Wish the heating issue on the recent eu nougat update could be fix. Thanks. :)

I had to erase wlan profiles (after restoring my backup ) and manually to set again. Now working always fine.

Have done that of course but not helped me. Now it doesn't even get fixed with reboot!

Last edited:
I've got two problems with my Mi5:

- Google Chrome still crashes in this build. I thought that I read in one of the last releases that this has been fixed. Is there something I have to do to make it work?

- The other problem is that I don't get any notification anymore when using second space. When I get a message/notification it will not be displayed when I'm in the other space. Sometimes I get a white blinking led to indicate that there are new messages/notifications, but not always.

Can someone confirm that or maybe give an advice how to fix it?

I've got two problems with my Mi5:

- Google Chrome still crashes in this build. I thought that I read in one of the last releases that this has been fixed. Is there something I have to do to make it work?

- The other problem is that I don't get any notification anymore when using second space. When I get a message/notification it will not be displayed when I'm in the other space. Sometimes I get a white blinking led to indicate that there are new messages/notifications, but not always.

Can someone confirm that or maybe give an advice how to fix it?
No issue with Google chrome here...It works perfectly. Maybe you use Chrome Canary unstable?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.