MIUI 8.3 7.3.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Play store can't get Super Mario Run white my samsung tab can get it. Mi 5s Plus

Gửi từ MI 5s Plus của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

After almost one week of use... Mi Max... Great battery, no bugs(my using). From MIUI to LineageOS and back no problem. Great Rom!
Got to agree. Doubt whether I will update to next weekly since I'm not sure how it can be better.....unless of course it fixes Bluetooth unlock. But that's apparently an issue that had plagued Miui for a year or two.

This ROM just locked my bootloader on my Mi4c, I was using it fine since 2015 October, i know they locked all Mi 4c-s in 2015 december, but I was using roms only from here, without issue for 1 and a half years. The only unusual thing I did now, was flashing to the newest twrp, (I didnt flash twrp since 2015 oct).

Anyone know what I might have did wrong?

EDIT:
Done some reading, I was on androind 5 before...

Last edited:
Redmi note 2, using 2 sim.cards.
Been using camera, took about 100 pics. Batter, went down from 88 to 18. Charged it to 67%. Using some viber/whats up for 30min, went down to 32%.
Not happy with the battery.

Redmi note 2, using 2 sim.cards.
Been using camera, took about 100 pics. Batter, went down from 88 to 18. Charged it to 67%. Using some viber/whats up for 30min, went down to 32%.
Not happy with the battery.
For me one of the best batteries from September 2015
Standby 7 o 57 > SOT 1 o 32 m 14 s > -31%
69%

Check the reader mode button,on the quick panel (where is the wifi,airplane,bluetooth etc quick buttons.There is an icon like an eye,that is the reader mode,if you switch on whole off your screen turning to yellow,switch off and everithing will be normal.Hope it work!)
I try turn off reading mode and other settings but screen always yellowish now downgraded and works OK does someone else has this problem?

bug on mi5s 3/64. miracast app icon keeps showing in notification screens, doesn`t matter if miracast is on or off. I can not delete them. Also 2,4Ghz Connection with miracast slows down every second, with 5Ghz Connection it`s ok. Don`t know if it is Android or the cast dongle.

Reactions: Fortis
if you would have read post Nr. 2 you would know you have to boot twrp via bitton combination. its bold its red they cant do more to make u notice.

My twrp (and rooting) disappeared after installing this version. The installation went perfect, but the Phone (hm3 pro) is now reverted to unrooted.

Grrr. Have to root it again.

bug on mi5s 3/64. miracast app icon keeps showing in notification screens, doesn`t matter if miracast is on or off. I can not delete them. Also 2,4Ghz Connection with miracast slows down every second, with 5Ghz Connection it`s ok. Don`t know if it is Android or the cast dongle.

I can confirm that. Also, battery widget is different and lack information.

Reactions: Jamod
My twrp (and rooting) disappeared after installing this version. The installation went perfect, but the Phone (hm3 pro) is now reverted to unrooted.

Grrr. Have to root it again.
you have to root after every update. twrp should not get uninstalled though.

Redmi Pro 4/128Gb comments :

- BAD update for me because of 2 problems:

1st - camera sometimes, after some photos, FREEZE completely : I need to close camera (app from memory) and restart

2nd - after this update (after some weeks from latest update) my phone has display start flickering when I set brightness to low or minimum (at the evening, when sometimes i read news)

I try also to clean cache but "naturally" is not connected to cache...

I wait for next update if not I will try to clean and reinstall another "old" ROM when I didn't have this problem

other "bad" thing ( but I don't know if it doesn't depend from ROM ) is that I can't use the EQ when using BLUETOOTH:
the sound without it is really horrible !

i LOVE listening to MUSIC ! :)

And with my "old" Samsung I ever did it: I try also today with our old Galaxy S5 and was INCREDIBLY BETTER !

---------------- Redmi Pro 4/128Gb opinion/review -------------

1st - camera sometimes, after some photos, FREEZE completely : I need to close camera (app from memory) and restart

2nd - after this update (after some weeks from latest update) my phone has display start flickering when I set brightness to low or minimum (at the evening, when sometimes i read news)

I wait for next update if not I will try to clean and reinstall another "old" ROM when I didn't have this problem

other "bad" thing ( but I don't know if it doesn't depend from ROM ) is that I can't use the EQ when using BLUETOOTH:
the sound without it is really horrible !

i LOVE listening to MUSIC ! :)

And with my "old" Samsung I ever did it: I try also today with our old Galaxy S5 and was INCREDIBLY BETTER !

---------------- Redmi Pro 4/128Gb opinion/review -------------

No issues with EQ on MaxPro. Must be device related?

I have problem with the email app, it wont change the ringtone to one that i have dowloaded from zedge. I mean the ringtones name will change in settings but when email comes it will ring with the original ringtone.

Status
Not open for further replies.