MIUI 8.3 7.3.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A small bug on Mi note pro and possibly more devices, whenever I restart or turn off the device, I get a notification sound.

Mi4c bugs:

Mi Remote app has disappeared.
No system apps in autostart management.

Sent from my Mi-4c

I have flashed this version onto my completely wiped Redmi Note 3 (Qualcomm) using TWRP. Problem now is that I cannot open "Settings"; I always get the error "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped.". I have tried wiping the caches/dalvik and also all data (a factory reset in TWRP), but nothing helps. I have tried before with the 7-3-23 version, and got the same problem. In earlier versions I tried I could not get past the security checking of MIUI at the first system setup.

Any ideas what I could try? I googled this error and all "solutions" was to delete the data from the setting app, by opening the setting app, the stopping it and deleting the data. VERY FUNNY, HAHA, when you cannot open the setting app, and that's actually the problem :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-31-13-57-54-377_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-31-13-57-54-377_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    195.5 KB · Views: 374
it's not present to give permissions for camera access . rn2

Security app - Permisions - search for the scanner and when you click on it.. you will see permisions.

OR.. go to settings, INstalled apps - SCANNER ... and APP permisions.. you can select there.Screenshot_2017-03-31-14-06-40-167_com.google.android.packageinstaller.png

No, that does not help at all. Only (temporary) solution is uninstall Google play store app updates. After that Google play store downloads will works until system install back update for Google play store...

It seems it is Google - MIUI nougat compatibility issue...

Same issue on official Global.
I was about to switch back to Xiaomi.EU but if everyone is having the same issue then it's just pointless.
Hope it will be fixed soon by Xiaomi or Google or whatsoever.

I have done it ... since last night.. and I can use Google Play.. even now, after 12h ... still no auto-update...

please don't miss inform!

Not working for me. It keeps updating and the problem stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.