MIUI 8.3 7.4.13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the update, I almost stopped working the fingerprint scanner in the blocked state (the screen off). To unlock applications it works fine
Redmi Note 3 PRo

Redmi Pro

Catch22 problem: All files backed up
Unlocking, easy
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img, done
fastboot boot twrp.img, done
loaded xiaomi.eu_multi_HMPro_V8.1.2.0.MHQCNDI_v8-6.0.zip onto my phone
Flashing from update in settings impossible.
Booted into twrp, disk size 0MB because of encryption as I understand
Wiped as suggested to eliminate encryption

No way of send zip file to device!
adb devices: sees a device in recovery but it's unauthorized.
fastboot devices: sees the device
still cannot send the zip to my phone.

WTH don't I understand?

Cute fastboot screen though.

@Nosoimportant While TWRP is loaded on your device, use your windows file manager to copy the zip to your device. Don't try sideloading the zip.

If your device is not showing up in windows "Device Manager" check you have the correct drivers installed!

Redmi Pro

Catch22 problem: All files backed up
Unlocking, easy
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img, done
fastboot boot twrp.img, done
loaded xiaomi.eu_multi_HMPro_V8.1.2.0.MHQCNDI_v8-6.0.zip onto my phone
Flashing from update in settings impossible.
Booted into twrp, disk size 0MB because of encryption as I understand
Wiped as suggested to eliminate encryption

No way of send zip file to device!
adb devices: sees a device in recovery but it's unauthorized.
fastboot devices: sees the device
still cannot send the zip to my phone.

WTH don't I understand?

Cute fastboot screen though.
Try this: in TWRP advanced> ADB sideload, rom from pc, connect phone with USB cable

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

hi xiaomi.eu dev,

just asking, why your rom not support sync & restore blocklist from micloud using miui 8/8.x ? but if using miui 7 eu or miui 8/8.x multirom can?

Reactions: gimmeluck
Mi MAX Pro HELIUM :

Google Play Store Wi-Fi waiting problem.
What is to do, please help

Hello, after format Data and clear Wipe / Dalvik and reinstall TWRP, everything is okay.
TWRP don't asking me for a Password.

Thank you very much for helping me. My wife is now happy, Play Store working also fine :- , no Wi-Fi waiting problem anymore.

From where you download ROM I can't open any links because errors (can't establish connection)?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

This version is really good. There is no longer any error waiting for Wi-Fi connection in Google Play and multiple unexpected application closures have been fixed.

Mi Note PRO

How is battery life on Note Pro with this one?

Try to find this image - TWRP-3.0.2-0-libra (Recommended).img and flash it (it's about 20 megabytes).
Thanks for your feedback" Unfortunately this was not the solution. I downloaded the file twrp-3.0.2-0-libra.img,size is 49,3MB.
After flashing I got the same error message „dtb not found“.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 429
Hello all!
I'm a bit desperated with last 4 updates. I don't know if the problem is with MIUI base rom or with the xiaomi.eu development. The problem is that I find that the battery saving options (even the extreme mode) and the autostart permissions don't work at all. I am receiving notifications (also in extreme battery saving mode!!!) of applications that I have chosen to limit their background activity.
As I say, I'm desperated and I'm considering to try other roms like the global (which I don't like because of the google's boatware). I can report this issue with pictures, videos or anything that can be useful for the developers, but I don't know how to do. This is the fourth or third time I report this problem in the forum, but I have no answer.

Please tell me how can I tell the developers about this problem. There are more people reporting this issue in the spanish "htcmania" forum for Mi5.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.