MIUI 8.3 7.4.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I got Mi5 pro, and in Device list I see Locked Bootloader - YES. Can I get fastboot ROM for MiFlash to flash it with DeepFlash cable without unlocking bootloader?

Last edited:
Hello. I got Mi5 pro, and in Device list I see Locked Bootloader - YES. Can I get ROM for MiFlash to flash it with DeepFlash cable without unlocking bootloader?
NO! Unlock your bootloader...

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: zangaby
in mi4c 8.2.3.0 stable version official one china "waiting for wifi still got problem so.." dont update it

Reactions: Meows
Guys, my device is rooted and I have already installed xposed, if I make a dirty flash with this update by twrp, will I loose my root and xposed?
Of course. Every time you flash a new rom (or an update of the same rom) you have to reroot and reinstall xposed. You can cue the zip files so that TWRP flashes one after the other in in this order: ROM, root, Xposed. Then you wipe cache and dalvik and you're good to go.

tnx for reply, Ghori. my Mi4C has MIUI v6.10.13 Beta installed atm, so is considerably before even 7.3.9. do i have to install another version before going to 7.3.9 or go straight to it? can i go from the version i have installed straight to this latest version, 7.4.27? whichever version you tell me i need to install, i assume i have to put it into the downloaded roms folder and then boot into TWRP? cant even remember how to do that! sorry

sorry to appear so dumb, but are you able to answer the above question and perhaps offer further assistance, Ghori, please or anyone? i am certainly not the sharpest knife in the draw as far as phones are concerned, but if info is given, hopefully i can follow it

Mi 5s freezes once a day on random apps, Facebook the latest, only reset helps. Was no such issue on previous releases.

Отправлено с моего MI 5s через Tapatalk

sorry to appear so dumb, but are you able to answer the above question and perhaps offer further assistance, Ghori, please or anyone? i am certainly not the sharpest knife in the draw as far as phones are concerned, but if info is given, hopefully i can follow it
If you are rooted install titanium backup and enable usb debugging (tap miui build in about phone 7times to set developer options) ,backup all installed apps,then create a flashable zip file with TB option(create app zip file) and put this zip file on your external SD card.I also put my downloaded custom rom on it. (Normaly you can install latest rom) if hou have Twrp installed ,shut down device and restart holding volume+ and power button,you should restart in twrp, Backup current rom, wipe cache,dalvik cache and data, install new rom.restart, now you have unrooted rom, for root install supersu zip file (available on this forum somewhere)now you can also flash the app zip file.restart takes a few minutes to install the apps.Done

Reactions: Arquo
If you are rooted install titanium backup and enable usb debugging (tap miui build in about phone 7times to set developer options) ,backup all installed apps,then create a flashable zip file with TB option(create app zip file) and put this zip file on your external SD card.I also put my downloaded custom rom on it. (Normaly you can install latest rom) if hou have Twrp installed ,shut down device and restart holding volume+ and power button,you should restart in twrp, Backup current rom, wipe cache,dalvik cache and data, install new rom.restart, now you have unrooted rom, for root install supersu zip file (available on this forum somewhere)now you can also flash the app zip file.restart takes a few minutes to install the apps.Done

tnx for info and instructions, Nxkealen. much appreciated

Reactions: Nxkealen
Status
Not open for further replies.