Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 259 83.0%
  • NO

Votes: 53 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google duo mutes all sound of the phone and it does not work properly until restart the phone. Mi5

It is developed for Kenzo, but has been reported working on Kate!

Backup your boot and system partitions, flash it and give it a go. If it doesn't work or you experience problems, you can restore the backups!
technically, apart from firmware(firmware-update folder), ROM is identical for kenzo and kate!
So any rom and kernel which works for kenzo, works for kate too!

How's the battery on this version?. I'm getting more battery drain than stock
Other members report better battery then previous version.

Screenshot_2017-05-07-22-36-43-968_com.opera.bro.png

Just flashed on my Mi5s, no issues noticed. Looks stable for me. Battery life looks better then 7.4.20.Also Volte works in this build.

I'll install this update tomorrow on my note 4 MTK. I think last week has some sort of memory leek or something, my phone is acting weird. Random phone crash where everything freezes (background stuff still working) with occasional System Process not responding popups until the phone does a weird reboot (like not a complete reboot I guess as I don't need to type my pin to use the fingerprint). Also demanding games while Skyping have random fps drop with audio lag then back to smooth. Hopefully it'll be fix with this week's

Do the weather and clock windget automatic temperature upgrade? In my Pro since 7.4.20 not automatic update...only in previus versions, now I have to open weather app to update temperature...
You're right I never noticed the weather widget and icon not updating. Hopefully it'll be fixed in the next update.

Google duo mutes all sound of the phone and it does not work properly until restart the phone. Mi5

yep me too, Cant VIdeo Call On BBM too. make the phone Mute all sound, then must restart to FIX it..

hei MOD, Can you fix this problem?

how to install this developer rom miui 8.3 7.5.4 on my redmi note 4 mediateck and is this miui 8.3? Which rom is better global or developrer? plz suggest me. my phone's problem is battery drainning on stand by mode. my mobile details screenshot..
15292-57aa5896eccaada9b01b797f267e264c.jpg

Attachments

• RN4MTK.png
    RN4MTK.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 397
Is it possible to do with the VR app the same thing that was done with the music and video app? I mean remove the Chinese media content and leave the player and other stuff translated. The Xiaomi vr app has a good VR video player and interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.