MIUI 8.6 7.6.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I need kernel sources for libra (3.10.84-perf-gfcc38b5-04473-g5e8e7ec) to make an iptables module. Where I can get it?

Hello, during instalation my m5s plus get freeze. Xiaomi won't turn on. After use xiaomiflash(global dev) and instalation twrp and xiaomi.eu my mobile back to life! But i see my xiaomi don't have now vibration after wrong fingerpring try unlocked. How can i repair this?

But i see my xiaomi don't have now vibration after wrong fingerpring try unlocked. How can i repair this?

It has been changed officially and not a bug....maybe the purpose is to save some battery with this change...

Hi there

I got a Xiaomi Note 4 MTK, and i just unlocked bootloader and flashed TWRP, sucessfully, BUT....

after i flashed TWRP, I reboot into VOL UP + POWER, and appears to me a recovery menu not the TWRP menu :S ?

What is missing me for the TWRP menu??

Please help, appreciate.
David

Hi,

how do I get rid of the "Notice: To open the Music tab, Double Tap on the Clock. * To open the Camera App, Tap on..." that apears on the lockscreen?

Thanks.

Reactions: pi4a7a
There are some bugs with the graphics on lockscreen while phone is charging. Probably also present in original china developer rom and not a xiaomi.eu problem?

Screenshot_2017_06_18_00_05_40_416_lockscreen.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-18-00-03-13-370_lockscreen.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-18-00-03-13-370_lockscreen.png
    190.8 KB · Views: 493
Last edited:
Hi there

I got a Xiaomi Note 4 MTK, and i just unlocked bootloader and flashed TWRP, sucessfully, BUT....

after i flashed TWRP, I reboot into VOL UP + POWER, and appears to me a recovery menu not the TWRP menu :S ?

What is missing me for the TWRP menu??

Please help, appreciate.
David
Just flash twrp.img throgh your custom recovery, or try again via adb

MeiGuddetMembers
Apr 29, 2016
Female
Germany (Saarland)
#242Today at 4:31 PMNEW

Mi Mix 6/256
Previous TWRP 3.0.2.0-rc2-eu doesn't work anymore because screen gets frozen.
Worked perfect until last weekly update.
How knows what to do?
I tried to start from updater app into recovery and then nothing further happens as the screen becomes frozen.
Try with button combination to reboot into recovery. Maybe install newer TWRP from here: https://eu.dl.twrp.me/lithium/

LikeRepl

Thanks for your support. Reboot in recovery has always the same result. The TWRP version I´m using since May (was new for MIU8.3 7.5.11) doesn´t work anymore (frozen display). The newer TWRP from suggested page isn´t possible to install with my current used MIU8.6 7.6.8/10. from last week.

Try this twrp by mr raines this the link http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=534740&extra=page=1&mobile=2

I Installed 7.6.15 / 7.6.14 REUPLOADED for Mi Mix, the ROM is lagging. Every time I am running any application the response is very slow, comparing to ROM downloaded on Friday.

same problem with my mi5s, came from 7.6.8
have made same steps, reset etc.
just have sim1, no data, on "settings" - sim cards & mobile network ist NO SIM card

IT´s NOT a BUG
reinstall a stock rom and update to weekly run´s like a charm !
d´ont forget to make a backup (internal settings) before any changes are flashed
dual app ex. whatsapp have to be reinstalled for working

thanks for sharing the new version

for the moment only "bug" i found is the sound problem after using Wap or Skype
allready mensioned in forum

the "option" after reboot to enter the passphrase and not using fingerprint is IMO a nice security feature

Last edited:
Fantastic update, no heating plague, excellent battery backup. Thanks for the update. Mi4c miui 7.6.15

Reactions: turtlix
Status
Not open for further replies.