MIUI 8.6 7.6.22/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can i connect my device (Mi5) with my Pc, because there is no option to choose MTP in the notationbar
pls help i need to save my data on my Pc

Installed for the first time after the global version of Mi 5s
The first impression is simple Awesome!
The main thing is that I do not see any more intrusive advertising in the default antivirus
That was earlier all the time.

Can someone do this a a sticky above this thread :

Update suspended temporarily for the following devices (From 12th June to August, including Closed/Open Dev/Alpha):
Mi 2/2S / Mi 3 / Mi 4 / Mi Note / Mi Pad 1 / Mi Pad 2 / Google Nexus 5 / Redmi 1 / Redmi 1S / Redmi 2 / Redmi 2A / Redmi 2 Prime / Redmi 3 / Redmi 3S/3X / Redmi 4A / Redmi 4 / Redmi 4 Prime / Redmi Pro / Redmi Note 4 / Redmi Note 3G / Redmi Note 4G / Redmi Note Prime / Redmi Note 2 / Redmi Note 3 MTK / Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm
Mi Pad 3 It's not in the list. But the roms are not present

please. By mistake I deleted the backgrounds from the car appel. How can i do it for recharging them?
Sorry if I wrote it again but no one answers me
Yeah because no one understands your problem. Car appel??? I just heard Apple car...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

please. By mistake I deleted the backgrounds from the car appel. How can i do it for recharging them?
Sorry if I wrote it again but no one answers me
Just reinstall rom on twrp, or extract apk from rom.zip and install.

huge battery drain with mi5s. just a little bit browsing 100 to 37% in 5 hours.

Last edited:
I had the impression that 7.6.15 was better on my Mi 4C. Therefore I reverted back. WiFi issue and nothing else better on 7.6.22.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi, no more firmware release for Redmi Note2 (HERMES)?

Ceers
Read OP.

Xiaomi will not update some devices till August. Then it will come more updates. Xiaomi.eu uses xiaomi original rom to their Roms. Not having oficial releases from xiaomi so there is no updates from here also.

Starting Skype or Hangouts call screws the speaker and microphone. They don't work until reboot. Same in last version (.15). No crash, would logcat help? Mi 5s device.

had the same problem , after i test a lot of skype versions , the only i figure to work normaly, is the

v. 7.14.99.305 of skype , get it from aptoid.

:):):)

hangouts dunno since i never use that app-

had the same problem , after i test a lot of skype versions , the only i figure to work normaly, is the

v. 7.14.99.305 of skype , get it from aptoid.

:):):)

hangouts dunno since i never use that app-
Nah. It is the ROM problem, not app. Same happens with Viber, just tried. Besides, all my apps are from Play Store, up to date and not sideloaded.

// via mobile (Mi 5s)

Nah. It is the ROM problem, not app. Same happens with Viber, just tried. Besides, all my apps are from Play Store, up to date and not sideloaded.

// via mobile (Mi 5s)

maybe problems with latest versions of the apps lad, shure it is the rom but try searching other verions, like i do , skype is fine for me now, no problems.

maybe problems with latest versions of the apps lad, shure it is the rom but try searching other verions, like i do , skype is fine for me now, no problems.

Issues started after Mi 5s Nougat ROM.

Apps were not updated, only ROM was. Also, there was a report about this same issue in the last week thread:
https:// xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-6-15.40462/page-20#post-373891

Reactions: Didac Gil
Status
Not open for further replies.