MIUI 8.6 7.6.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the MIUI Global Forum it is mentioned that

View attachment 16208
But in this thread it has been mentioned that Development is suspended also for Redmi 3S. Does it mean if Redmi 3S users need to update then they have to update from the Global Beta Rom website and not anymore from Xiaomi.EU.. ? Can somebody please clarify? Thanks...
Xiaomi.eu is based on China roms and all devices in Post 2 are suspended from xiaomi and .EU... You gotta read and believe...

Xiaomi.eu is based on China roms and all devices in Post 2 are suspended from xiaomi and .EU... You gotta read and believe...

thanks for ur response.. Yes it is quite hard to believe but yes I need to accept it...lol...

Thanks Ingbrzy! My carrier (Vodafone D) supports VoLTE and it was already 'visible' in the past on my Mi Mix and it worked well. But since 2-3 updates it's gone or better said deleted. Please double check once again the reason why. Thanks a lot.
Xiaomi disabled it for non supported carriers officially.. its available only for china carriers and India...
Same behavior on latest Global ROMs as well..

Hi!
Thanks a lot in advance for job about development. I would report one bug Redmi 4X on automatic brightness. Two devices same problem.

Thanks team! Working fine on MiNote Pro. Just to ask, why I still cannot change my pictures (I'm using Carousel) on the lock screen? The Icon on a lock screen is missing?

Please FIX the Google Now On Tap (When you turn off the phone, the voice assistant changes or dosnt work)

Xiaomi disabled it for non supported carriers officially.. its available only for china carriers and India...
Same behavior on latest Global ROMs as well..
Does it mean that is there for nothing?
fbf14b4f800b47af485e28d70fc7aa97.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Jr8a2
Does it mean that is there for nothing?
fbf14b4f800b47af485e28d70fc7aa97.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk
Yes.So nothing gives you whether you have it turned on or not it does not work volte in europe on xiaomi phones on miui. I have already written many times about it. How Volte works the HD badge is next to the range and operator name. And while talking you have 4G HD all the time and as you go down to 3G you have no volte. This HD badge on the talk screen is HD Voice and not Volte ... But here one already was supporting me that the volte on xiaomi phones in europe. It's not true, volte fact is in europe already in many countries but on xiaomi phones volte on miui only works in china and india. If volte work we must have 4G, not 3G/2G....

This when we have Volte 4G HD sign, and stay on 4G when we call
b2ddb57715b8d69066085da4e9ac6c9f.jpg

662ee8540ec851011361de6074fc1a18.jpg

This is not working Volte, no 4G and sign HD and downgrade when we call from 4G to 3G.. This voice hd( Probably hd voice or erroneous region recognition and only HD badge. )....
704ed4819b617e878a8601ac7767e371.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can somebody please tell me something about the Android Version from Redmi 4X.
Somebody showed me a Screenshot with Version 7.1.2 from xiaomi.eu for 7.6.29?!

Not come Whatsapp notification sound if i change another donwloaded mp3 sound.

device: Mi Mix 6/256

Fix it quickly please.

Can somebody please tell me something about the Android Version from Redmi 4X.
Somebody showed me a Screenshot with Version 7.1.2 from xiaomi.eu for 7.6.29?!
Stable are on 6.0 and dev are on 7.1.2. Install dev last update and you wile have a 7.1.2

Reactions: whity76
Status
Not open for further replies.