MIUI 8.6 7.7.6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
installed on mi note 2, keep getting pairing requests from my watch, as it loses pairing 3 times a day

With Mi Note 2, I'm having an issue with Messaging application: unable to open the application.

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk
I got the same issue with my minote pro. After try some method, like clearing the messaging data&cache in the system setup, failed. Restored to the factory reset, it worked at first. But after restoring my backup thru xiaomi backup/restore, still failed.
So I decided to flash back to the former ver 7.6.29, it worked perfectly as usuall.

Reactions: hari_hazz
The photo appears only after you answer the call. While ringing no photo
Mi 5 3/64
If you get incoming call while the screen unlocked then contact photo will be appeared for sure:

Screen OFF incoming call:

3b5e667545596cb76500d31b825c96bd.jpg

Screen ON (unlocked screen) incoming call:

c8a88f32717cafdc759dd4b6e8ec9e4b.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: zeork and MASVA
For WhatsApp notificati in bug try to Put your notificati in sound in : system/media/audio/ringtones. Then chose It from there . Need ROOT
It solved 4 me.

Will MIUI9 will be released in august for Evert device? Redmi note2 will have it?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Is it possible for xiaomi.eu team to add rounded corners option in the settings? I know there are 3rd party apps that can do the same thing, but they're just a overlay with eating resources in the background.

MI 5 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: Yunus Emre Karayol
I got the same issue with my minote pro. After try some method, like clearing the messaging data&cache in the system setup, failed. Restored to the factory reset, it worked at first. But after restoring my backup thru xiaomi backup/restore, still failed.
So I decided to flash back to the former ver 7.6.29, it worked perfectly as usuall.
Mi Mix, messaging app is working like expected. All is fine on my end

If you get incoming call while the screen unlocked then contact photo will be appeared for sure:

Screen OFF incoming call:

3b5e667545596cb76500d31b825c96bd.jpg

Screen ON (unlocked screen) incoming call:

c8a88f32717cafdc759dd4b6e8ec9e4b.jpg

And you think it's ok?
Why no photo on screen off?

And you think it's ok?
Why no photo on screen off?
Ofc it's not ok. It is just about how to reproduce the bug...
In other forum half of the users reported they don't have that issue and then I figured out how to reproduce it and how not to reproduce it...

if i go to settings>additional settings>backup and restore, google backup is activated, but if i press 'google account', under 'backup on google drive' there's written 'option disabled by administrator' (and it's grayed out). is backup running or not? do you have the same?

That sounds bad... Happened after oppening camera app..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-09-21-45-15-786_com.android.camera.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-09-21-45-15-786_com.android.camera.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 431
Status
Not open for further replies.