Do you like MIUI 9?

• YES

Votes: 196 84.5%
  • NO

Votes: 36 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold back button, select/deselect one icon and then you have option bellow to set default screen
51d9fa0e756428ed3cc7c9e36740f8aa.jpg

Poslano sa mog MI 6 koristeći Tapatalk
Please share your theme :)
Thank you very much :)

Hello! My speaker phone isn't working on the new Miui 9.7.8.10 by Xiaomi.eu. The signal when connecting to the call works fine. But then as soon as someone answer it goes low. So low that u cant hear them. Thinking its not switching over to the speaker phone. Made a clean install and also max volume. But i'm not getting it to work. Anyone have an idea? My device Redmi note 4x
confirming the same.. speaker phone doesn't work on mido.

Reactions: evoloan
Well...imo miui 8 it's better for now. I don't see any improvements. A new theme and font? Really? Can't use the left screen, can't set the number of rows and columns on home screen. Live icons? All that hype about miui9 and it's worse? Please continue the development on miui8 or keep the good stuff from miui8 in miui9

Calendar bug persists from previous versions as you can see in the image. Anybody knows any solution?
11ec16f06adf6d7323b32b8eb1afc6ad.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4X mediante Tapatalk

Enter edit home screen > select at least one icon > tap&hold& move the page to change order

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Got it. They are making the simple thing less intuitive. In the past, we can simply arrange the order of home screen by pinching inwards with 3 fingers. Now much more steps are needed.

Still can't figure why they don't let set the default home screen. And option of adding new blank home screen is missing. You must add something on a home screen.

Wow!!! OTA? Does it mean that weekly updates will be automatically notified and updated by the updater program?

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Adeolu
I was like "11 of August is releasing Global Beta,nice. Now just few days until I can move back to MIUI".. And they have it next morning.

Reactions: Adeolu
i should do all wipes? or can i simply install and after Wipe Dalvik/Cache and reboot system?

Status
Not open for further replies.