Do you like MIUI 9?

• YES

Votes: 196 84.5%
  • NO

Votes: 36 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And all that hype about miui9...Actually for me it's a downgrade... New useless features and good old features removed...

I think MIUI 9 adds a lot of features that benefit people living in China. That covers transportation, payment, etc. Of course those are useless for us and so they do not exist in EU MIUI 9. So what's left, really nothing much.

Reactions: Miuer and Motox
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm MIUI 9 bug: phone external speaker volume very low, like internal volume level, I can not hear sound via external speaker.

Hi all,

has anyone tested the google now integration? Is this working on miui 9? Along with Android Auto, this is the only bug that annoys me about the miui 8 roms.

Thanks

Google now works by long pressing home button.

The search button will appear on the top and Google Assistant will appear at the bottom of the screen. But the mic icon for voice search is not there even though I do have it installed.

KEl2ni.jpg

Hi, I just flash Miui9 for Mi6. then, I cant find out how to change left side lockscreen shortcut, is left slide shortcut cant change?
133933bghs0fgzh3y1d0h3.png

Hi, I just flash Miui9 for Mi6. then, I cant find out how to change left side lockscreen shortcut, is left slide shortcut cant change?
133933bghs0fgzh3y1d0h3.png
No option for that...maybe later will be option to change lockscreen shortcuts.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Adeolu
why "My device" Spec info it's not present ?

Attachments

• photo_2017-08-11_10-47-06.jpg
    photo_2017-08-11_10-47-06.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 532
on this rom using dual camera on photo there isn't a way to remove the wathermark "mi 6 dual camera".

I have a question. Is this update is a normal weekly update or it is a standalone installation with erase my data? Do I need to do WIPE Cache/Dalvik after installation via TWRP?

@ingbrzy: I know with my ido I have to wait until end of september, but just for infomation for me. I'm still on 7.5.18. with MIUI 8.3.
In the last thread 7.7.20 you wrote "Every device with our MIUI8.6 will get our MIUI9 also..!" Does this mean I have to install a ROM with MIUI 8.6 (for ido this means 7.6.8) before I can install MIUI 9?

Reactions: JoernH
@ingbrzy: I know with my ido I have to wait until end of september, but just for infomation for me. I'm still on 7.5.18. with MIUI 8.3.
In the last thread 7.7.20 you wrote "Every device with our MIUI8.6 will get our MIUI9 also..!" Does this mean I have to install a ROM with MIUI 8.6 (for ido this means 7.6.8) before I can install MIUI 9?
Nope..

~Tapatalk~

Status
Not open for further replies.