Do you like MIUI 9?

• YES

Votes: 196 84.5%
  • NO

Votes: 36 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I beleive the complaint is about the non yet updated devices, I'd recommend him to buy a non cost effective pixel phone or go with lineage rom.
But agree this forum is not for him.

Yep you are right forum is probably not for me as if anyone SAYS ANYTHING that is against or negative about Miui or Xiaomi you get attacked instead of offered advise etc... Given the amount of users that keep asking for ANDROID UPDATES you would have hoped Xiaomi would have listened but instead those that ask on here, mention or complain on here or the Official global forum get attacked or even banned.. Thats not a good way for a forum to run.

The comment about NON yet updated devices. Nope I simply mean ALL devices.

As to Lineage rom thats is not currently available for RN2(Sorry now found but reported as very buggy) and now sold both our Redmi 2s.. And as yet there seems to be no fullworking/ stable roms for the Mi-pad 2..

Last edited:
why does it remain silent when a customized notification tone is used in Whatsapp when a new message comes in?

Hope they will reconsider that or at least propose an option to enable/disable.
Seems xiaomi don't know what a customer is, that when something is there and they want different, just put it optional and see after
a while what the effective usage is, then take a decision!
I will decompile the home apk and look if i can change that

There is an error in that ROM
When you set an automatic task like attached photo and it finished you won't be able to turn on wifi. You need to reboot phone.
And also there is no option to edit once created task. Need to delete and create again. Thanks
aca730675726c72e788f0585e66829e7.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Yep you are right forum is probably not for me as if anyone SAYS ANYTHING that is against or negative about Miui or Xiaomi you get attacked instead of offered advise etc... Given the amount of users that keep asking for ANDROID UPDATES you would have hoped Xiaomi would have listened but instead those that ask on here, mention or complain on here or the Official global forum get attacked or even banned.. Thats not a good way for a forum to run.

The comment about NON yet updated devices. Nope I simply mean ALL devices.

As to Lineage rom thats is not currently available for RN2(Sorry now found but reported as very buggy) and now sold both our Redmi 2s.. And as yet there seems to be no fullworking/ stable roms for the Mi-pad 2..
I think this is not the place to complain about what Xiaomi does or doesn't do,here we get the same rom that they release just without bloatware,with a lot of languages and other things,so when we don't agree or dislike something made by Xiaomi we must complain about it in the official Miui site that's all,other comments or discussion are always welcome.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

if I'm coming from 7.6.29 can I do dirty flash or need to format phone and do clean installation?

I always liked the xiaomi EU version. Not having the option of the Brazilian Portuguese language is a disappointment for me.
I'm pretty sure you won't get Brazilian Portuguese. This ROM is modified to work well on Europe.. The GPS and all that... Just give Portuguese a try.. it's pretty much the same

I'm pretty sure you won't get Brazilian Portuguese. This ROM is modified to work well on Europe.. The GPS and all that... Just give Portuguese a try.. it's pretty much the same
And I'm pretty sure you didn't read the whole thread ;).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.