MIUI 9 7.8.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I set the default page of home screen not to be the first on the left? I find it annoying....

You can't...imo leftmost home screen layout designed to smart assistant originally that is available by swipe from left on leftmost page. Pixel launcher works the same way, just it loads Google feed by swipe from left on leftmost page

I wanted to ask a question, why the animations are different like when u go back to the home screen icons doesn't move like in china beta, i dont get reply option on notification and I can't swipe left to mark a notification as unimportant... is there any difference between china and xiaomi.eu except the languages and bloatwares?

thank you for your work.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

sir,where the quick card function and how to customize the Shortcuts for frequently used features on the left side of the Lock screen

Reactions: xeGox
I've been noticing this for a while but somehow when minimising/switching apps (or gallery preview) from the stock camera the brightness lowers then goes back for quick second every time. Reproducible. Anyone have the same issue?

Redmi 4x, MIUI 9.

how i can turn on camera2api on mi5?
adding string to build.prop makes front camera rotated
You have to decide at the moment if you want camera2 api and upside down front camera or disabled camera2 api with proper working front side camera.

You have to decide at the moment if you want camera2 api and upside down front camera or disabled camera2 api with proper working front side camera.
on miui 8 i have rotated frontcam issue only on 3rd party camera app

automatic brightness is still wrose than in global version :( it should be possible to adjust point from which it is automated, not put it full auto without any calibration...

Reactions: jackdomek
Hello to all.

both roms .10 and .17 have problem in bluetooth search function at xiaomi mi 5x.Cannot find any device.Other devices can find the mi 5x.Official stable rom dont have this problem.Any suggestions?

Reactions: foxxMentasm
Heyooo again,
It seems Redmi Note 3 Pro - Kenzo edition has MIUI 9 release but none yet for Kate? Will there ever be a Kate version? Or do I flash the Kenzo version then a MIUI 8.x Kate modem over it?

Hi guys. I install this firmware for Mi note 2. Thanks Xiaomi.eu team - firmware great and i love it.

But i found one not good moment for me. Example Whatsapp app, when you use phone, and you arrive message in Whatsapp app, messages showing in status bar, but when you off your phone and again on, messages not showing on Lock screen.
When screen off, and you arrive messages - it ok work and showing on lock screen. Thats bug or not?

In settings and security app, i apply show message on lockscreen for Whatsapp.

Does encryption work in this firmware? Included in the settings and for 40 minutes the phone does not respond.

I reset my device after the MIUI 9 upgrade

now my MI account says there are no backups... wtf
storage is 2.81 Gb used

Heyooo again,
It seems Redmi Note 3 Pro - Kenzo edition has MIUI 9 release but none yet for Kate? Will there ever be a Kate version? Or do I flash the Kenzo version then a MIUI 8.x Kate modem over it?
Kate is based on Global rom so you should wait for it, don't brick your phone by forcing Kenzo rom for it.

Reactions: selphie
I wanted to ask a question, why the animations are different like when u go back to the home screen icons doesn't move like in china beta, i dont get reply option on notification and I can't swipe left to mark a notification as unimportant... is there any difference between china and xiaomi.eu except the languages and bloatwares?

thank you for your work.

anyone please?

Are there any bugs on MIUI 9 7.8.17 for Mi 5s Plus? I would like to try this ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.