You can use updater app ofc. It is designed for install updatesIs it OK to update the ROM by using the Updater app?
For example going from 7.8.17 to 7.8.24. Or should you always use TWRP?
Just tested starting the updater app and it started downloading the latest release...
Does front camera gets flash working OK on WhatsApp anda instagram? Mi5 Also here. Just asking.Finally this week Mi5 has got all the new announced MIUI9 features:
- New Managing apps in security app
- Redesigned Security app UI
- New boost speed cache cleaner
- New gaming speed booster
- New Silence/DND mode with many programing/timing options
- Replying messages from notification by 2 fingers swipe down
- Notification folder for unimportant notifications
- Double tap on recents button for open previous app
- New themes app
- New Gallery with new edit options
- Lock screen shortcuts with changing color background as per color of lock screen wallpaper
- Split screen
- New home screen editing
- Animated icons
- New animation for app opening/closing
- New fixed wallpaper carousel
Furthermore Android security patch level updated to 2017-07-01
Try to use a older version of that. Because when I bought mine mi5 is was the same. So I've search on a older version. And was in seconds.I have been waiting to unlock bootloader for 5 days now.. I received permission on Monday, but i still cannot unlock. its says now couldnt unlock after 2 hours of trying unlock...its come down from 72 hours... what do i do..i really really really want to use this rom...View attachment 16645
Xiaomi.eu rom supports OTA now and of course it will download Xiaomi.eu rom, not official rom.I have a mi5 and the miui9 from last week, now I've received a notification for an update via ota but it will update to xiaomi.eu or to the official miui? Because ota didn't work for me in miui8 so I don't know if I can download from the app of if I still have to manually install it via twrp
He is talking about the WhatsApp feature, where it flashes the screen white if you take a picture with front camera and enable flash.I honestly say I don't really understand what you mean because there no flash for front camera only for rear camera...
Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk