MIUI 9 7.8.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From ZCX TWRP I can flash TWRP-3.1.0-0-libra.img and then reboot into twrp for flash miui9 ( now i have rom 7.4.27 - mi4c device ) ?

hi

I didn't get trouble with update for my redmi 4x.
Only FC with all system apps after flash of Magisk.

Installing clean MIUIv9 works, but if i want to backup my data it's in bootloop again. What to do? Tried to do Cache/Dalvik Wipe and then Install or something like that - still in bootloop. The only option was factory reset and then isntalling system from the beginning. Any option to do backup without interrupting system?

Hi im using redmi 4x and my problem is when i tap the silent n toggles nothing happened but i feel the vibration. Silent is not working

Hi,

The OTA is running, but I notice there's a tweak that should be fix. I downloaded the update when my phone battery is lower than 30%, and tried to install it after my battery is full charged, but it shows error that I am not able to proceed as my phone battery is lower than 30% and requires me to re-download. Although to me it's fine, but it seems like from this bug it will be consuming alot of bandwidth and load on your server.

Hi all i have a issue and i don't know how to fix it.

When i playing Lineage 2 game and i switch to whatapps just to reply one message and return to my game. The game auto reload from the start and it do not resume. i use other android phone don't have such problem with multi-tasking.

Reactions: Gaffy
From ZCX TWRP I can flash TWRP-3.1.0-0-libra.img and then reboot into twrp for flash miui9 ( now i have rom 7.4.27 - mi4c device ) ?
Yes you can flash TWRP recovery from TWRP recovery. After reboot to recovery you should have the new recovery for install ROM.zip

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Razcek4
Hi, I have a problem since the precedent version, i can't use widgets. When I try to pinch in the home and when I tap to the widget icon the launcher crash itself. Anyone got this problem?

upload_2017-8-26_9-59-25.png

Plz fix the Do Not Disturb mode, no sound for multimedia!
That is not an issue as behavior specified clearly for DND and Silent mode. So, in DND mode only alarm sound allowed as specified:

ee5563b189f35cb898b577d63ab202e1.jpg

The Do Not Disturb mode doesn't work like before, no sound for the multimedia when it's enable, I can't use it like before, it's very bad idea to keep it like this!
Then use silent mode as multimedia sounds allowed here

Hi!
I have a question about ROOT.
I have previous version with SuperSU installed.
If I update the ROM via OTA, will ROOT still remain without manually flashing anything else?
Or have I to reboot in recovery and re-flash SuperSU manually?

Thanks a lot.

Hi!
I have a question about ROOT.
I have previous version with SuperSU installed.
If I update the ROM via OTA, will ROOT still remain without manually flashing anything else?
Or have I to reboot in recovery and re-flash SuperSU manually?

Thanks a lot.
You have to re-flash root after every update.

Mi6

Quick Reply from notifications still not working
Google Assistant still doesn´t answer speaking.

OTA ok on my mi5. Thanks!!! Work fine (but Google voice output doesn't work again - not speaking answers)

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Quick reply from notifications works for some apps Viber, WhatsApp, Google Allo (tested).

Google Assistant speaking answer issue is common general Google app issue on nougat based OS (the internet full with this issue).
Anyway still there are questions where speaking answers work, just for example:

882e1695d838583b61129c1d967ecbae.jpg

A new xiao Mi user. Using Mi pad 3. Can't wait for "cappu"

^_^

As now my pad mostly in Chinese I accidentally flash wrong ROM

So I hope this site helps HURRAH!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.