MIUI 9 7.8.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate,

have you problems with the sim card recognizing?

I've uptade mi mi4c with this rom (7.8.24), and now my sim card is not detected... neither 1 or 2 slot.
Any idea?
No ideia. Never happened to me.

It's possible. But you don't hold it down, theres a setting allowing the camera to start by double tapping volume down.
I think it works out nice :). Another setting makes camera take a picture when pressing volume down once when the app is started.
Nope. The option I was talking about it's none of those. It's under the setting "buttons > screen off > long press volume down". It allows you to take pictures or shoot movies with the screen off. Like a stealth mode. Tested after update and it's working fine as always have been. Thank you nevertheless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Multed
So there's no way to make music play in DND mode? I preferred having the toggle and be able to play media sound!

So there's no way to make music play in DND mode? I preferred having the toggle and be able to play media sound!

This behavior is clearly defined for DND mode in Silence/DND settings. If you want media sound while phone silenced then use silent mode where calls and notifications are forbidden but alarm and media sound are allowed.

This behavior is clearly defined for DND mode in Silence/DND settings. If you want media sound while phone silenced then use silent mode where calls and notifications are forbidden but alarm and media sound are allowed.
I get that is a wanted beahavior, but I prefere the way it was before

Yeah, markw... But why xiaomi won't update it to nougat? All the others device will get it :|
What all? All phones with last bath get update with android version from miui8

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

Great ROM so far, just a small question: Screen recorder working perfectly for everyone? On my Mi6, sometimes it records empty video files, if I kill the app and restart it, it works. Sometimes it needs 1-2 tries.

I know that we are still on Android 7 or some devices even at 6, but is it planned to switch to Android 8 in the near future?

Hi everyone! Can I flash on my Redmi 4x (santoni) latest stable (based on 6.0 MM) over this MIUI 9 (based on nougat) simply wipe data and cache before flashing in TWRP? Thanks.

One handed mode does not working on Mi5S!
Enable here and then try again:

3bcb6a4477330350052842feb410d617.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! Can I flash on my Redmi 4x (santoni) latest stable (based on 6.0 MM) over this MIUI 9 (based on nougat) simply wipe data and cache before flashing in TWRP? Thanks.
I think yes. Before flash I wipe Data, System, Cache, Dalvik. Only apps delete.

Reactions: vidavi
Why is not anyone interested in the audio quality of the device? I have very lousy sound quality after switching to miui 9-a. MUUI 8- 7.7.20-sound quality is very good. Please correct some of the problem (((:):)(

Hello,
I'm testing rom's for some time mainly on MI6 and Redmi PRO.
I'm noticed two things:
- when phone is connected via bluetooth to car system - Navi app do not transfer voice command in radio mode (both devices, both MIUI ver) I can provide more details if needed
- there is an issue with encrypting device, phone hang on screen encrypting please do not reboot (issue on MI6 both MIUI9 rooms)

please let me know if you experience something similar. I will be happy to help with delivering improvement.

regards
Kris

This might be the most stupid question on the forum but what is the difference between xiaomi.eu rom 7.8.24 and xiaomi global dev rom 7.8.24?
I am currently on global dev rom 7.8.24 but missing all the key features like smart assistant and Key and Gesture Shortcut.

Would flashing EU rom fix this?
What other advantages does it have?

Thanks in advance

@ingbrzy Is it possible to include into MIUI Qualcomm Hi-Performance DAC Enabler by default

Wysłane z mojego MI 6 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Aahhh, I'm gonna be crazy!.

I've got a xiaomi mi max pro helium with nougat 8.5.1,
Which twrp i have to install?

Twrp_helium_7 from option 1 in the image? Or twrp 3.x from option 2?

Thanks in advance
b1532c6066c23c71a1aed2153387e880.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.