MIUI 9 7.8.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, the thetering is working again.
But apparently we lost the DND function :(

I'm still very happy with this version, thanks to all for this huge job you make week after week.

Good, the thetering is working again.
But apparently we lost the DND function :(

I'm still very happy with this version, thanks to all for this huge job you make week after week.

We didn't lost DND function, moreover it is more customizable than before as we can set more individually configured timing programs parallelly for muted mode.
We only lost DND toggle but it works programmed automatically and silent toggle still there for manually muted device in some cases...

Aahhh, I'm gonna be crazy!.

I've got a xiaomi mi max pro helium with nougat 8.5.1,
Which twrp i have to install?

Twrp_helium_7 from option 1 in the image? Or twrp 3.x from option 2?

Thanks in advance
b1532c6066c23c71a1aed2153387e880.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Here you are: https://eu.dl.twrp.me/helium/twrp-3.1.1-0-helium.img.html

Hello.
Have device Xiaomi Mi Max 2, unlocked bootloader, installed TWRP (oxygen), wipe all data and installed the firmware from this topic.
Immediately after reflashing, I noticed that the internal memory is completely empty.
The phone works fine, but the memory is empty; (
There are no system folders. I can not copy anything there.
Please tell me how can I fix the problem?

Thanks!

My kenzo rom is xiaomi.eu miui 8.1
What should i do to install this rom? Do i should be install the latest miui 8.6 or not?

Sorry for may bad english. Thanks in advice!

My kenzo rom is xiaomi.eu miui 8.1
What should i do to install this rom? Do i should be install the latest miui 8.6 or not?

It would be worth your while to upgrade to MIUI 8.6, to make sure your device is on the latest firmware.

Kenzo MIUI 9 rom is not available yet (middle to late September).

Last available rom was 7.6.(8/10) so that is where you will find the download!

Last edited:
Updated today for this rom.

Google don't get showed on startup permissions. So that I can use OK Google. Already Uninstalled rebooted but still not shown.

Using Mi5 pro
8247d2d1dad4ffa713361d547994cf34.jpg

Hello,
Mi5c here running 7.8.24, no severe issues so far. Missing minor translation in the search app, it still shows chinese chars under its app version tab (looks like some kind of changelog). Though there's a major issue with TWRP: after booting into recovery the touch is not working at all, not even after a 10+ minutes wait. The workaround is pressing firmly for around 1 second the volume down + power key combo: that quickly restarts TWRP's GUI and touch starts working correctly. Such issue does not happen with 7.7.20 or stable 8.5.4.0, so it might be caused by some driver/kernel changes in MIUI 9. Can any dev take a look into this problem? Also I'de like to know if song/meri TWRP is going to be updated to the latest version, as it is still based on 3.1.0. Anyway, thanks for the amazing work you've done!

Xiaomi redmi note 4x
Lates MIUI build
This message appeared just after using dual apps feature

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-29-21-40-19-423_com.miui.securitycore.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-29-21-40-19-423_com.miui.securitycore.png
    143.8 KB · Views: 421
After 2 days of usage, I found out there is an issue with Mi Cloud sync. The notification for syncing is always presented, the phone syncs, but it looks like it can't. Mi4c.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Reactions: Loddle
Xiaomi redmi note 4x
Lates MIUI build
This message appeared just after using dual apps feature
I have this too, I don't know what it is but I've pressed back key and dual app works fine so I thinks it is not so important

Device: Mi4S (aqua)
Language: Italian

I have this too, I don't know what it is but I've pressed back key and dual app works fine so I thinks it is not so important

That means creating dual apps will be doubled Google services. This is required using dual apps.

If you use dual apps just check in installed apps you have Google services doubled

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mi4CMX
Hello guys. I noticed that by playing a simple card game the battery drains more than the "MIUI 8". it's normal?

See in 7.8.31 changelog from MIUI forum : 'Home Screen
Users can set their main Home screen in the editing mode.
Finally I will probably pass to MIUI 9 next Friday

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

That means creating dual apps will be doubled Google services. This is required using dual apps.

If you use dual apps just check in installed apps you have Google services doubled

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
I have Google services and Google account manager doubled, thanks for the info

I can't enable Install via USB anymore under developer options. When I toggle it, it pops up an allowing message in the bottom for a few seconds and then it is toggled off.

Same for the usb debugging(security settings) option below it (with the anyong 3 popups that require 5 seconds eacht before being able to accept them).

Almost seems like something is blocking it.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! First of all, thank you for this ROM. My Mi4c is superfast now, even if I had problems during installation (TWRP showed something like volume failed/full, I can't remember). However, I had a serious issue this morning. The phone had no charge in the battery, so I put it in charge. I was waiting for the MIUI sign to appear but nothing. I pressed the power-on button, but nothing. After a while that the phone had not showed any sign yet, I changed cable (I am not using the original one anymore). Nothing. I connected it to my laptop and waited, nothing. After a while, I press again the power-on button for 10-12 seconds, and the phone finally turns on...showing 59% of battery. Now, I don't think the phone was charging as it was rather cold on the back and there wasn't time to collect 59% of charge. But what I'm noticing now is that the quickcharge behave strangely. It says 69% but also more than 1 hour to complete the charge, which seems too much for me.
I hope it has been an occasional issue, but I wonder if something similar happened to anyone in the forum. Thanks.

Mi4c

From security -> Manage shortcut

When you tap as described in the table below you get on the home the action described on the right side of the following table instead of the corresponding action

Deep clean -> Battery usage
Battery usage -> Permissions
Security scan -> Deep clean
no label -> Security scan

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-30-10-44-54-639_com.miui.securitycenter1.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-30-10-44-54-639_com.miui.securitycenter1.png
    92 KB · Views: 447
  • Screenshot_2017-08-30-10-44-10-733_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-30-10-44-10-733_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    124.1 KB · Views: 423
Reactions: turtlix