MIUI 9 7.8.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I suggest something ? You should add or enable fingerprint on sleep. So we can open directly the device using fingerprint

Hi, in general it looks good on. My Mi 4c, except the following after Update from Android 5.1:

- battery Drain is very high. Iam not able to Cover 1day.

- brightness control is not working, change in the settings is done by the system (approx up to 15%)

- MacroDroid is not working properly, I think this is LinkedIn to dnd mode and brightness issues

For the rest it looks like a nice and good update.

Gesendet von meinem Mi-4c mit Tapatalk

Why I ear notifications in headset while playing music it's annoying I put in silence mode

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi i have an mi 5s plus updated to 7.9.1 but i have a bug that mi video is not opening and it is only with a white blank page does any body knows why

Reactions: Elsa Meireles
Hi i have an mi 5s plus updated to 7.9.1 but i have a bug that mi video is not opening and it is only with a white blank page does any body knows why
call * # * # BUG # * # * and post log here...

Yesterday I updated to 7.8.31 and there is another version. Is it worth upgrading now to this? If so, how would you do it, through the updater? No need to do wipe before? Thank you.

Yesterday I updated to 7.8.31 and there is another version. Is it worth upgrading now to this? If so, how would you do it, through the updater? No need to do wipe before? Thank you.
If it's MIUI 9 wipe Art\dalvik and cache will be enough

Hello everyone, I've 2 questions Plz
Will we receive the updates via OTA or we've tp download the newest release and flash it again?
And can i change the dpi in miui eu?
Thanks a lot

Hello everyone, I've 2 questions Plz
Will we receive the updates via OTA or we've tp download the newest release and flash it again?
And can i change the dpi in miui eu?
Thanks a lot
It depends on what MIUI you have.
dpi can not be changed, and the question is why to do it?

How does the Silence and DND mode work?

On 'Silence' the phone still rings with notification sound. Only on DND the phone is completely quiet (also Alarm clock with Airplane mode on at night)
It's quite strange because for me on Mi5 using EN US system lang Silent and DND modes are working as designed.
In silent mode all incoming calls and notifications are silenced but still have sound for media and alarm.
In DND mode all sound silenced excluding Alarm.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Martynnn
Status
Not open for further replies.