MIUI 9 7.9.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Lockscreen with the Theme (Phantom 999), the weather data is not displayed correctly.
Mi5S 3/64

Hi, i couldn t wait any more so i have flash global developer via fastboot miui 9 on my nikel. i am dissapointed that we are not going to get nougat, but never the less i have battery improvement, and it s stable. cant vait for yours rom. keep up the good worh. thank you.
Did you have to wipe all?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Am using weekly EU Rom though not the latest.. How do I obtain this feature?
If you're planning to upgrade to the latest Dev ROM, just upgrade the ROM.

But if you're not planning on upgrading and really got to have that screen, then you can edit manually the device properties file, it's in 'system/etc/device_features/' folder of system partition ('hydrogen.xml' or 'helium.xml' depends on your mi max version), you need to root your phone and use explorer like es file explorer to be able to see and edit that file).

add this line at the bottom or anywhere, but before the last line.
<bool name="support_show_basic_items">true</bool>

Please remember to backup the original device properties file before editing, it's really a good habit.

Mi5s plus.
Facebook messenger is delayed
Not showing new messages immediately :(

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

But if you're not planning on upgrading and really got to have that screen, then you can edit manually the device properties file, it's in 'system/etc/device_features/' folder of system partition ('hydrogen.xml' or 'helium.xml' depends on your mi max version), you need to root your phone and use explorer like es file explorer to be able to see and edit that file).

Please remember to backup the original device properties file before editing, it's really a good habit.
Ok thanks! Will try to update to this week rom first then will try to use your method

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Is the LTE/4G label on status bar model specific, Mi Max 2 seems to use "4G" on the statusbar on the same version while Redmi 3S has "LTE"
I am well aware that it means the same thing in these cases but I'd prefer "LTE" label instead although it doesn't matter at all when it comes to functionality

Taking this opportunity! Since my phone is rooted...

How and what values should I edit/input for the Manual Brightness to stick/stayed after we switch off Auto Brightness mode likes in the good old Android 6 based MIUI rom?

Taking this opportunity! Since my phone is rooted...

How and what values should I edit/input for the Manual Brightness to stick/stayed after we switch off Auto Brightness mode likes in the good old Android 6 based MIUI rom?

Could you explain more? my Kenzo rom is MM based and manual & auto brightness have their own brightness level.

maybe some pict will help

What is your device and what rom? maybe i can take a look..

Last edited:
Reactions: Kelvintino
I just tried the last rom in my MI5 and I dind't have internet connection with data mobile. I had wifi connection but not data mobile. What I doing wrong?

I think the only missing is read mode. I dont know but my last experience with stock android is amazing. No bugs at all and very fast.
I'm not sure. But all listed functions in my post is not available to me. Mainly call recording.

Mi5 32GB - Im disabling google assistant and after some time is enabled again by itself...

anyone know how to get the charging voltage to show on the lock screen again? (mi max 2) it used to show but now not showing anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.