Download was for me Not possible. Tried 3 Times, but download Speed was extremly slow after 26%, 53% and seemed to freeze.Updating via ota is not working
there is no china rom for kate, only global rom with the limitations you mention.Hi, Kate have china rom features? I'm on oficial dev rom 7.9.15 and it's miui 8 fast, no dnd new mode, no managed apps in security app, no new device information, etc. Thanks
Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk
Have you tried in english?STILL NO FIX FOR THESE ISSUES!!
I'm reporting this as least for the 5th time now.
After the first release of Miui 9 I still encouter many bugs which haven't been solved yet after submitting my issue many times already.
I've reinstalled my phone 3 weeks ago: Full Reset and wiped everything.
Issues with Second Space have been partly solved. When you switch from Miui 8 to Miui 9, Second Space doesn't have access to the First Space. As far as I know, you can't backup Second Space on the same account as your First Space Miui account.
Advise for everyone who wants to switch from Miui 8 and 9, make sure that you don't have Second Space running.
- Can't use Second Space properly. Every shared app will Force Close when you open it.
- You need to pair with every BT device you have after you update the rom (this means connect to every device every week).
- Default mail app: I can't open my hotmail from the screenlock or pull-down menu. The system doesn't react on my action and the message dissapears.
- Default mail app: I can't open all e-mail messages especially the ones from webshops (advertismens and ). It gives me a error message: "e-mail keeps stopping".
- When you switch from Second Space to First Space, Bluetooth connection will be turned off most of the times even when you have turned it on on both spaces. When you switch within a few seconds it will remain on. When you switch after 2-3 minutes, it wil be turned off on the First Space.
What did I do:
- Wiped cache of my mail client
- Re-entered my mail clients
- Did a clean wipe 3 weeks ago
- Updated my phone every week with the latest released
- Reported these problems at least 5 times already
- Switched from Dutch to English
Yes, I have. It is also mentioned in the post.Have you tried in english?
Seems like a translation issue...
Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk
Yes this is shyte!!This is awesome! Redmi Note 4 MTK series is being treated like the lepre of the xiaomi family! Ok we all know (or we learned the hard way) what kind of arses those at mediatek are, at least I would expect a heads up before buying these damn processors that there won't be any future support for Android 7 and 8 despite having very strong specs! This is total crap... sorry for the language.