MIUI 9 7.9.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to integrate the Dolby Atmos into the rom? Great tool to improve the sound. So it would not be necessary to reinstall each weekend thanks

Would love some simple setting for getting silent notifications but volume when someone is calling.
It's pretty insane this doesn't seem to be possible right now...

Hi @ingbrzy just want to ask one thing, is it normal when I'm installing through twrp, the progress bar only half way arround 50%, and then the installation automatically finish by it self?

Device Mi5S

In my other device, redmi note 3 pro, the process is finish when the progress bar is full.
It happen's the same to me and my Mi 5s. Should be normal.

jqLuIsC

Redmi 4A showing wrong CPU and batt capacity

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-15-14-56-22-432_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-15-14-56-22-432_com.android.settings.png
    75 KB · Views: 555
Last edited:
On my mi6 as in Bulgarian, it gives an error in the button settings.There are no problems in English.

Yeah that still missing because changed to "menu button show recent apps" and double tap on recents swapping between previous apps. This feature would be killed by restoring menu button show menu. Anyway I used it too previously, now I configured long press menu button to show menu...
I completely understand now. I was not aware of the double-tap function. (Were we told of this?) This is quite a good function.

Another issue of course is when using another Android phone - typically the menu button will bring up the menu.

However I still think that these ought to be configurable.

So tue brightness so high when opening photo though camera is fixed?..hope yes was sooo annoying

Thanks very much for your work! :):)

One thing I wish since very long time:
Music App can search/play Music from Network.
Like Music-App from Sony.

MIUI Music App just can play from device :( - or am I stupid? :confused:

Thanks for the Music-Widget! :)

Redmi Note 4X

I ask again to fix the beginning position during navigation for all users please

Yeah, I configured as well long press to show menu. Looks like we need to get used to it...

Ah, just noticed one thing: three taps on menu button will fast switch to last open app. Can it be configured? I didn't find it in settings...

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

That should be double tap only (not three taps) for switching between two last opened apps.

What is hmpro's problem? does not receive android 7, always delays in receiving the miui 9 .... why are they discontinuing it.
CPU MT6797 is no problem, because "Vernee Apollo Lite" will receive the update.

Reactions: behr00znew1
hi to everyone, sorry for this out of topic question..can Kenzo support otg ethernet lan adapter on this rom?

I have installed the Rom on my Redmi 4 Pro without Problems but now the GPS-Sensor is not working. Last Week GPS works perfect.

Hey everyone! I just flashed the lastest ROM onto my Mi5 and now I notice a huge drop in sound quality, either using headphones or the speaker. Is this to anyone else? Would really appreciate some answers about this

I have installed the Rom on my Redmi 4 Pro without Problems but now the GPS-Sensor is not working. Last Week GPS works perfect.
I installed it on my Redmi 4 Pro / Prime and GPS is working normally. Perhaps flashing ROM again could help?

Last edited:
what sim card does the redmi pro have. cant wait to go back to xiaomi.eu ive been using official chinese for a while and theres too much chinese for me

What is hmpro's problem? does not receive android 7, always delays in receiving the miui 9 .... why are they discontinuing it.
CPU MT6797 is no problem, because "Vernee Apollo Lite" will receive the update.
i have the link for official miui9 but it have lots of chinese and no gapps tell me if ypu want it

Status
Not open for further replies.