MIUI 9 7.9.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi4c. So far everything works great. Last week I didn't have badges for missed calls, now they are back. Still no option to change the clock widget with another one from different theme and I can't reply directly from SMS notification.

Hey everyone! I just flashed the lastest ROM onto my Mi5 and now I notice a huge drop in sound quality, either using headphones or the speaker. Is this to anyone else? Would really appreciate some answers about this
Anyone?

Hi,

I *love* your job and dedication in this project - almost every member of my family has your rom, and I am waiting with patience the redmi note 4 release - but I also love my brand new MIPAD 3... could you please elaborate a bit more why have you decided to put down the MIPAD 3 after just 1 weekly release of the ROM?

Is this decision firm?

Kind regards

Hi,

I *love* your job and dedication in this project - almost every member of my family has your rom, and I am waiting with patience the redmi note 4 release - but I also love my brand new MIPAD 3... could you please elaborate a bit more why have you decided to put down the MIPAD 3 after just 1 weekly release of the ROM?

Is this decision firm?

Kind regards
Here is the answer:
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/is-the-mi-pad-3-is-still-being-updated.41551/#post-386099

I do not think so that nothing is important in changes:

- Android security patch level updated to 2017-08-01 (Mi5)
- Maximum brightness issue fixed when open Gallery image via Camera app
- Single (Home) button navigation mode is back
- Music widget added
- DND/Silent modes revamped
- DND toggle is back

Many users was complaining because of these last week, now is here...

DND/Silent modes its likes in miui 8 or miui 9-7.8.17 (current rom in mi phone) again? Can you detail this?

Thanks a lot

Try to explain this for Mi PAD owners, for whom this ROM was the only one localized to many languages ROM.
This is not my decision. @ingbrzy explain why do that in thread about mi pad eol.

No new updates do not mean that you can not use older roms or that the device stops working
Mi pad have many roms xiaomi.eu miui8. You can use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ho visto che parli italiano, duqneue ti parlo nella mia madrelingua...
Ho il Redmi Note 3 MTK (Hennessy), dal post nella prima pagina risulta essere già presente il link per il download della versione 7.9.14, ma se cerco dal cellulare un aggiornamento dice che non c'è...
E' normale?

Redmi Note 2 received it this morning
But I prefer to install it manually

Redmi Note 2 l'ha ricevuto stamattina
Ma io preferisco installare manualmente

Reactions: Latenzo
DND/Silent modes its likes in miui 8 or miui 9-7.8.17 (current rom in mi phone) again? Can you detail this?

Thanks a lot
The logic is same is before in the previous release but revamped, simplified...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mahmoudinos
Again this question...

Thanks very much for your work! :):)

One thing I wish since very long time:
Music App can search/play Music from Network.
Like Music-App from Sony.

MIUI Music App just can play from device :( - or am I stupid? :confused:

Thanks for the Music-Widget! :)

Redmi Note 4X

Or another Music App with Network-connection?

I have over 3000 songs on my phone. I really like the miui music player. i think i convert my songs to mp3.
I thought that I would try the Miui music player again, but it will not display any of my folders.

This is not my decision.

Where exactly I told, that it's your decision? I just explained, that things you saying are very discussable. Especially, if you have no such devices and talking abstract. I' m talking about Mi PAD 2&3. I don't care so much about, because I'm using China version and English is enough for me. But a lot of, used this localized ROM. These devices have no normal custom ROM's.

Here is my useful lockscreen
fcc1f2306683607a53a73f4073aab6df.jpg

Отправлено с моего (sent from my) MI 5s через (using) Tapatalk

I'm curious, where are the settings for own shortcuts on lockscreen?

Reactions: jmrush
It does not stop coming out in all versions, a message from the phone's browser: a notification is repeated. How to disable this warning?

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk

This is not my decision. @ingbrzy explain why do that in thread about mi pad eol.

No new updates do not mean that you can not use older roms or that the device stops working
Mi pad have many roms xiaomi.eu miui8. You can use it.

Nobody really cares about MIUI 8 vs 9. Yes you can use MIUI 8... It has even older Security updates.
That's my biggest issue, no security updates anymore. And if the only reason of making Mi Pad 2 and 3 EOL because the compile time takes too long... Then I think that's the wrong decision. The could ask in the Mi Pad 2 / 3 forums if someone is willing to take over. Instead of just killing it.

Reactions: jc rey and 03jack
Status
Not open for further replies.