MIUI 9 7.9.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't take HDR photos on Mi5 after clean install, any suggestions?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-19-14-53-39-334_com.android.camera.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-19-14-53-39-334_com.android.camera.png
    2 MB · Views: 367
anyone know how to get the charging voltage to show on the lock screen again? (mi max 2) it used to show but now not showing anymore

Officially removed. Install Ampere app instead...

Can't take HDR photos on Mi5 after clean install, any suggestions?

No that issue here. try clear camera app data and enable all permission for camera app

Last edited:
I have Orange, I have connection to my sim and I can do a call but no mobile data. I wipe dalvik/cache after and before flashing new rom.
Hello, do you configure the apn mobile data ? May be the apn settings are incorrect...

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

hello..already flashed 7.9.14 and rooted using supersu but when i tried editing the mac address of wifi my phone always restarts..even when using mac changer app it always restarts..i am currently using redmi note 4x but in my redmi note 3 pro i don't have such a problem before..thanks for the help :)

I just tried the last rom in my MI5 and I dind't have internet connection with data mobile. I had wifi connection but not data mobile. What I doing wrong?
Nothing, just change your "Tipo de OMV" to IMSI in APN settings and reboot.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: aitatxo
My phone is rebooting randomly in different situations. When I plug the charger, few force closes in aleatory apps, etc. Is this happening to someone?

Enviado de meu MI 5s usando Tapatalk

Could you explain more? my Kenzo rom is MM based and manual & auto brightness have their own brightness level.

maybe some pict will help

What is your device and what rom? maybe i can take a look..

Hi Soebianto,

OK.

Mi Max Prime (Helium) running MIUI9 7.9.14. It also happens on rom running MIUI8 8.5 series which is Android 7 based.

Scenario:
>> Set Manual Brightness permanently at 30% brightness.
>> Turned On Auto-Brightness.
>> Turned Off Auto-Brightness.
>> The Manual Brightness doesn't return to the preset level of 30% brightness . It is either stuck/ stayed at higher brightness% or very low brightness% other than the preset level of 30% depending on which brightness level it was at when the Auto-Brightness was turned off.

It is super frustrating indeed with this bug that the manual brightness level doesn't stick and that we need to keep adjusting it back to 30% level each and every time after turning off the Auto-Brightness.:(

In the previous Android 6 based rom. There was not such bug at all!

Last edited:
Many thanks for the good job... Installed Rolex through updater, keep all my settings, apps, etc. Seems to run fine, just some minor visual bugs (visibles tags <b> </b> in popups, some english parts in french rom). Still on Marshmallow but, well, better than nothing.

The real annoying thing IMO is that you cannot customize or add shortcuts in the left lockscreen panel (I don't use MI Home or MI command). If possible, this will be a real great feature...

Hi Soebianto,

OK.

Mi Max Prime (Helium) running MIUI9 7.9.14. It also happens on rom running MIUI8 8.5 series which is Android 7 based.

Scenario:
>> Set Manual Brightness permanently at 30% brightness.
>> Turned On Auto-Brightness.
>> Turned Off Auto-Brightness.
>> The Manual Brightness doesn't return to the preset level of 30% brightness . It is either stuck/ stayed at higher brightness% or very low brightness% other than the preset level of 30% depending on which brightness level it was at when the Auto-Brightness was turned off.

It is super frustrating indeed with this bug that the manual brightness level doesn't stick and that we need to keep adjusting it back to 30% level each and every time after turning off the Auto-Brightness.:(

In the previous Android 6 based rom. There was not such bug at all!

Crystal clear details, never heard this bug before, it's an ugly bug, or is this how auto brightness works in Android 7 for all devices?

Does any1 here with Android 7 also has this problem?

Have you done factory reset after the update? Is recomended because of the battery

Hi, I did yesterday but nothing changed, still a lot of wakeups and Android System + Android are taking ~37%.
SOT 1h 2m. What can I do with that? Probably 2h SOT is not even possible now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-19-18-51-20-786_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-19-18-51-20-786_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    165.5 KB · Views: 312
  • Screenshot_2017-09-19-18-51-17-776_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-19-18-51-17-776_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 347
This rom supposedly passed safety net right as described? But my redmi 4 pro can't passed the safety net test in magisk and I have to flash universal safety net fixed. Please fix in the next update.

This rom supposedly passed safety net right as described? But my redmi 4 pro can't passed the safety net test in magisk and I have to flash universal safety net fixed. Please fix in the next update.
uninstall magisk, supersu and any other root.. then flash our rom again.. it will pass...

Reactions: 0kti78 and mnikolce
Mi5 32GB - Im disabling google assistant and after some time is enabled again by itself...
Similar experience on my Mi5, disabled already several times. Maybe it enables itself after restart, checked now still disabled from yesterday without restart. It`s especially annoying as I do not need it at all and can`t remove

Officially removed. Install Ampere app instead...
I saw that on one of the latest updates. And I'm currently running the latest ROM on my mi5, but for it still shows that. And that bug when you tap the recent apps, and there's no recent apps and you tap the screen to go back, supposedly that was also fixed when they removed the charging info.. It still remains the same for me

I saw that on one of the latest updates. And I'm currently running the latest ROM on my mi5, but for it still shows that. And that bug when you tap the recent apps, and there's no recent apps and you tap the screen to go back, supposedly that was also fixed when they removed the charging info.. It still remains the same for me

Still removed from latest Mi5 ROM for sure

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zezebro
Status
Not open for further replies.