MIUI 9 7.9.21/22

Do you like MIUI 9?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
redmi 4x review:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
In my REDMI4x
upload_2017-9-25_19-16-1.jpeg

Does anyone face music player stopping in standby? This happens to me, but only with third part players (I'm using Pulsar+) but not default music player.

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4X utilizzando Tapatalk
It happens to me , in all eu roms. I have ti leave on standby with the music app in front, i mean open, when i lock my device in WhatsApp for example , Spotify stops after a few seconds.
Easy, disable battery optimizations for that specific app
You also need to lock your 3rd part music player into memory.

To do so:
- open your music player
- open task manager and swipe down on your music app (this will lock the app into the memory, preventing the system to shut it off)
- enjoy

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Adeolu
To developer: Is it possible to incorporate camera mode for Santoni in future releases of HM4X eu rom? The camera features are not fully unlocked like manual mode and slow motion video for instance.

Reactions: nJoy-Android
Thank you Xiaomi.Eu team for great ROM. After updating my xiaomi Mi 5s Plus clean update Xiaomi.Eu ROM MIUI 9. 7.9.21, the WiFI and Hot Spot keep disconnecting / cannot be activated. I tried downgrading to last MIUI 8, the problem is remained. Anyone has the same problem? Help Please!

Kenzo ok. Flash this zip from recovery. Regular wipe before instalation..
Still not enter in recovery mode if You follow the link in update aplication ....
But works If enter in twrp with combination volum up and power

When i get the OTA update on my RN3 kenzo ?
Updater app showing no updates and up-to-date.
de05cf6f80a6d3dc24b28159452d4730.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
I had the same problem and the cause was a camera mod from miui forums. If you have any mod, remove it by installing again the ROM.
Br

Enviado desde mi Redmi 4 mediante Tapatalk

The same thing here,I can't use .21 version.
Br

Enviado desde mi Redmi 4 mediante Tapatalk

Kenzo does not boot. Turns off after "MI" logo.

Kenzo successfully installed here:

1. Download rom.zip to internal storage.
2. Switch off the phone
3. Push simultaneously power + vol up buttons until Mi logo appears on the screen (It will boot to TWRP recovery mode)
4. Install rom.zip in TWRP recovery
5. Reboot to system

Reboot to recovery from updater app does not work, so temporary use above method...

Reactions: Adeolu and mnikolce
When i get the OTA update on my RN3 kenzo ?
Updater app showing no updates and up-to-date.
de05cf6f80a6d3dc24b28159452d4730.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
I believe kenzo has been removed from OTA, cause of booltoops reported by users. I just checked database and latest OTA version is .14

On RMN3 MTK too much issues:

Calculator, Update and Email crash at avery reboot.

I come back to the previous versione until fixing!

I have encountered the same issue, if you feel like updating again you can try to manually install Android System Webview. Version 61.0.3163.98 for arm64 from apkmirror worked for me.

Redmi 4x, I can't download big app such as Chrome, play store give an error, no problems with small app, which is the problem?

Can someone tell me what is the latest redmi note 4 mtk (Nikel) Version of weekly EU Version?
Thanks

@ingbrzy Can you activate the Equalizer in phones menu?! Because i have Bluetooth Headset and a Mi6 so i cant use the Equalizer!
Pls turn on the Equalizer allways!

THX

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-25-22-29-23-071_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-25-22-29-23-071_com.android.settings.png
    129.5 KB · Views: 298
The network layering strategy is defined by the network, as are the event thresholds, Event 1A to Event 1G, which are the intra- frequency trigger parameters for handovers/redirections in 3G, Events 2A to 2F for inter-frequency and Events 3A to 3C for inter-RAT traffic movements (see 3GPP RRC Procedures, 25.331 for all the gory details). These values are sent in the SIB's, to the UE so that it knows what layer/frequency it should search, select, redirect or handover to, and at what levels it should do so.

The only way a change of ROM may affect this behaviour is some variation in the Rx sensitivity or Measurements Reports estimation. This should be some change in the Modem settings, if anywhere.
Lol, I didn't understand anything . It seems you are expert on that..
Anyway, fpr the next update, this issue may be solved, right?
Thanks for your explanation!

Enviat des del meu Redmi Note 4X usant Tapatalk

Reactions: r.aydin
Status
Not open for further replies.