MIUI 9 7.9.21/22

Do you like MIUI 9?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should read the first page with more attention.

ROMs for devices with locked bootloader:

• Unlock your first bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD or TWRP.ME
  • Wipe /data partition
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done
Otherwise follow to link: http://en.miui.com/a-234.html China developer rom version (fasboot)

Ok, thank you; it slipped through my eyes.
Done that and everything is working great; thank you!

Actually I have another question regarding of ROOT.
I gained access, installed a few apps that needs root and I noticed something: it works flawlessly until it touches the system partition.
I cannot write to system partition (foreg.: adaway needs to write to hosts and write is not accepted. Disable Service needs to write there too, so that's not working either). I tried to remount it with write permission but it's not working.
I installed SuperSu 2.82 and updated the app.
I found a workaround only for AdAway, but I need a global solution. Or maybe there is no solution, because somewhere I red that android is replacing it's toolbox to toybox and a lot of commands did not work with root...maybe that's the reason.

Reactions: ko3st68
TWRP for Mi Mix2 requires a password to decrypt data, please help

Just tap on Cancel > Format Data in TWRP recovery > Reboot to TWRP recovery > Copy ROM.zip to phone internal storage while staying in TWRP recovery > Install ROM.zip > Reboot to system

Issue with this rom:

Still the same problem on Mi6 rom
The phone has been completly wiped a month ago.

- When you switch from Second Space to First Space, Bluetooth connection will be turned off most of the times even when you have turned it on on both spaces. When you switch within a few seconds it will remain on. When you switch after 2-3 minutes, it wil be turned off on the First Space.

I don't have this problem on Mi2 and Mi4 with this rom. The default language doesn't matter, English or Dutch.

Phone: Mi6
All Weekly Miui 9 rom's

Tested on Mi2 and Mi4
@ingbrzy, can you please get back to me on this long-lasting issue? Is it a bug in the Xiaomi.eu rom or is it a bug on en.miui.com rom?
Hi Kiswum,

I've highlighted the thread to ingbrzy to check our side, also if possible please post the same to en.miui.com for feedback as we are not 100% sure this is a xiaomi.eu Bug. Debug logs would also help or you can submit a bug report directly from your device.

Thanks,

Mark

Reactions: kiswum
Please help, my device is kenzo, i already ubl official long ago and always install update xiaomi rom with twrp, but when i install miui 9 at first on 7.9.21 my phone after mi logo always shutdown again,
This time i back install 7.8.10 back normal again,
Can you help me ? I wish i can install miui 9, ?

Please help, my device is kenzo, i already ubl official long ago and always install update xiaomi rom with twrp, but when i install miui 9 at first on 7.9.21 my phone after mi logo always shutdown again,
This time i back install 7.8.10 back normal again,
Can you help me ? I wish i can install miui 9, ?

Your post is a little bit confusing.. but it seems that you are not using xiaomi.eu ROM, right?

Because latest MIUI 8 xiaomi.eu ROM is 7.6.10.
7.8.10 is the actually the 1st MIUI 9.

I'am a Kenzo user, flashed from 7.6.10 (MIUI 8) to 7.9.7 (1st MIUI 9 ROM for Kenzo), then flashed to 7.9.14, then 7.9.21 without problem.

I'm using ZCX TWRP, always dirty flash ROM via TWRP and clear dalvik/cache before reboot.

Reactions: mnikolce
Accidently I deleted weather app... Isn't an system app?
Any chance to install again without full room flash?
Thanks in advance.

Mi5 user here, just want to know if anybody else is experiencing the bluetooth turning on by itself all the time or maybe there is a setting I don't know about that makes it turn on by itself. Flashed the rom from scratch.

Thanks

Reactions: ko3st68
I found out in Redmi 4X, that device is turning off by itself at about 7-3% baterry since im using miui9. Anybody have this problem too? My friend got this same problem. Do u have any ideas guys?

Mi5 user here, just want to know if anybody else is experiencing the bluetooth turning on by itself all the time or maybe there is a setting I don't know about that makes it turn on by itself. Flashed the rom from scratch.

Thanks
No that issue for me. Check Bluetooth in automated tasks...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: hey_joe
Since the new weekly my Vodafone APP Crash everytime. I tried to reinstall, reboot, etc and nothing works.
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to read from null array
at com.vodafone.mCare.ui.splash.SplashAnimTransToHomeView$c$1.onAnimationUpdate(Unknown Source)
at android.animation.ValueAnimator.animateValue(ValueAnimator.java)
at android.animation.ValueAnimator.setCurrentFraction(ValueAnimator.java)
at android.animation.ValueAnimator.setCurrentPlayTime(ValueAnimator.java)
at android.animation.ValueAnimator.start(ValueAnimator.java)
at android.animation.ValueAnimator.start(ValueAnimator.java)
at com.vodafone.mCare.ui.splash.SplashAnimTransToHomeView.startRevealingAnimation(Unknown Source)
at com.vodafone.mCare.ui.splash.SplashAnimTransToHomeView$2.onAnimationEnd(Unknown Source)
at android.animation.ValueAnimator.endAnimation(ValueAnimator.java)
at android.animation.ValueAnimator$AnimationHandler.doAnimationFrame(ValueAnimator.java)
at android.animation.ValueAnimator$AnimationHandler$1.run(ValueAnimator.java)
at android.view.Choreographer$CallbackRecord.run(Choreographer.java)
at android.view.Choreographer.doCallbacks(Choreographer.java)
at android.view.Choreographer.doFrame(Choreographer.java)
at android.view.Choreographer$FrameDisplayEventReceiver.run(Choreographer.java)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

i am browsing and cant find newer rom for my mi pad 2, and see EOL. What? it had support only 18 months..
mi pad 2 had only one and only original firmware it is 5.1, which was never updated, it is not shame it is horror.. i had mi5s too, had to buy mi6, but i quit.. i cant belive in that terrible support issues..
tablet support for xiaomi pads i worst in world.. even Asusn zenpad get one update from 5.1 to 6.0..
dont know what to say.. and it was not cheap tablet, i payed it 350$..
i still cant belive that..

Reactions: Stefano131270
i am browsing and cant find newer rom for my mi pad 2, and see EOL. What? it had support only 18 months..
mi pad 2 had only one and only original firmware it is 5.1, which was never updated, it is not shame it is horror.. i had mi5s too, had to buy mi6, but i quit.. i cant belive in that terrible support issues..
tablet support for xiaomi pads i worst in world.. even Asusn zenpad get one update from 5.1 to 6.0..
dont know what to say.. and it was not cheap tablet, i payed it 350$..
i still cant belive that..
It has official support from Xiaomi,don't get angry with xiaomi.eu team they have own reasons for EOL.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

this rom is very great. but i think quick cards and group notification sms together is still missing here. I am using this for mido .

Status
Not open for further replies.