8.1.11 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if my tips work or They fix it.
But i dont have this issue from when i do my steps( not double notification o 8.1.16 and 8.1.17)

I just do:
1. Close all apps.
2. Go to settings installed apps
3. Clean all (cache and data) Whatsapp
4. Clean all(cache and data) Google Plays store.
5. Security panel- clear- clear all.
6. Restart phone.
7. Configure sound, notifications in miui and whatsapp.
Done. I have 1 icon form message etc, not desapire when we get 2 message, vibrate ok, soud ok, only led notifixation still no.

Screens and same desribe is on this thread.

http://www.miui.com/thread-12169693-1-1.html

Replly number 7.

Clear Whatsapp data ? he** no, beside it's weird that Whatsapp data has anything to do with Double Notification..

Whatsapp has this problem, Line has this problem, and many others.. so it's not one app specific bug..

Think I will wait for this week release and see, that guy in no 7 post is using Dev ROM 8.1.16...right?

Thanks for the info though.

Last edited:
I dont know if my tips work or They fix it.
But i dont have this issue from when i do my steps( not double notification o 8.1.16 and 8.1.17)

I just do:
1. Close all apps.
2. Go to settings installed apps
3. Clean all (cache and data) Whatsapp
4. Clean all(cache and data) Google Plays store.
5. Security panel- clear- clear all.
6. Restart phone.
7. Configure sound, notifications in miui and whatsapp.
Done. I have 1 icon form message etc, not desapire when we get 2 message, vibrate ok, soud ok, only led notifixation still no.

Screens and same desribe is on this thread.

http://www.miui.com/thread-12169693-1-1.html

Replly number 7.

Imho this can't be acceptable solution against notification issue...

I hope the 8.1.17 update fixed it for you...

Reactions: Soebianto
Imho this can't be acceptable solution against notification issue...

I hope the 8.1.17 update fixed it for you...
I dont have this issue on 8.1.16 and You have. If They fixed in Miui why You have this issue and i dont have? All screens are from 8.1.16 not 8.1.17.
My way is better than tips @Igor_Eisberg with replace miuisystem.apk from 7.1.21 ********...
Once, that by installing a new rom on Friday 8.1.18 we must do the same procedure. If you use the nightly version of China Beta Rom like me, you will break the OTA and you will have to download the fulk rom, and hence, you will again wipe out the miuisystem.apk and change it and the problem will come back. In addition, there is always a chance of FC or.crash systen

Sir. Yesterday in 9.00 am my time, i installed nightly 7.1.16 and i have double notification bug in 3 apps: GG(messenger), Whatsapp(messenger) and Gmail. I dont use telegram. But in all apps i have bug.
After that i do:

I clear all data and cache ALL THESE APPS. No only whatsapp. I just gave an example...
After that i clear data and cachE Google Play store. Clear i secutity panel. Restart phone. Done.
I dont have from this momment 2 notifications bugs.
Today i install 8.1.17 nightly and not have this bug too.

Rember China roms dont have Google play store, they don use this store. They dont use apps whatapp, telegram etc. They dont downloas apps from Google play store. Probably this is bug Google play, apps and some miui settings.

China Users dont have this issue.

Ic, but still, i don't like the idea of clearing Whatsapp, Line & Telegram data..I use these apps for a lot of things (not for fun), don't wanna risk losing data on these apps, guess I'll just wait.

Ic, but still, i don't like the idea of clearing Whatsapp, Line & Telegram data..guess I'll just wait.
Than wait, i dont force to do this. You can wait month or more to fix this issue, because Chinese Users dont use Google play store and apps from there. They dont use Whatsapp, Telegram etc.
They use Mi App store and apps from there. They uss WeChat, QQ etc. And this apps work perfectly.
I use WeChat and QQ and i know how it works.

Global Miui have different notifications and not have this issue too.

Xiaomi.eu shoudl change base from China to Global, because china have more changes to china, They dont have many issues but we have.

And more info i just write simple way to people who want try, but You dont must do it, but You now complain everything i see... I dont help anymore than.
I dont report bugs from Xiaomi.eu in Miui forum. Thanks. Bye.

You complain about everything and everyone even when someone wants to help you. You have not tried my way and you have already replied that it does not work and has nothing to do with the bug. If you did not try, why are you stupidly commenting and complaining? Why @ graw2 with the same rom 8.1.16 as me, has this bug and I do not have this problem after my steps. Well, what's your business? In this forum you can see not help or seek a solution, because someone without even proving to say that it is stupidity and complains.

Last edited by a moderator:
Than wait, i dont force to do this. You can wait month or more to fix this issue, because Chinese Users dont use Google play store and apps from there. They dont use Whatsapp, Telegram etc.
They use Mi App store and apps from there. They uss WeChat, QQ etc. And this apps work perfectly.
I use WeChat and QQ and i know how it works.

Global Miui have different notifications and not have this issue too.

Xiaomi.eu shoudl change base from China to Global, because china have more changes to china, They dont have many issues but we have.

Yeap, I don't have problems with waiting for the right fix, just like I'll wait 4 weeks for they to fix the sound notification bug sometime ago...maybe this time I will have to wait another 4 or more weeks, no problem, 7.12.21 works great, beside I haven't see any new feature that is a must have... (well I do like the group Notification but it's broken hahaha).

Yeap, I don't have problems with waiting for the right fix, just like I'll wait 4 weeks for they to fix the sound notification bug sometime ago...maybe this time I will have to wait another 4 or more weeks, no problem, 7.12.21 works great, beside I haven't see any new feature that is a must have... (well I do like the group Notification but it's broken hahaha).
Than wait and stop complain and spam if You dont try...
Please delete my tips from Yours post(quote). Beacuse it stupid idea for You.
I will not help never again in this forum.
EOT from Me. Bye to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Than wait and stop complain and spam if You dont try...

I'm sorry, but when did you see me complaining about why the double notification bug has not been fixed in this forum?

Just because many people complained, and I value the notification system very much doesn't mean I was complaining in this forum...

Do a search before accusing someone..

In this week in Feedback Beta Programm i just voted - recommended. In my phone notifications from all apps wrok fine.

Reactions: Soebianto
Hah! He just doesn't use such applications which have double notifications...
Liar. Why You lie?
I use WhatsAPP, GG and Gmail and all this 3 app in past have this issue, many times i paste screenshot in thread 8.1.4 and 8.1.11 too. I put screenshot from fixed this bug in my way in 8.1.16 rom.
If You dont know dont answer again.

70aaa3a93416f1ce7a7e0caa2d80ee0a.jpg
6187321d988b6d15966954bb2b79e9c0.jpg
ad755443578346d836b3dc09b8e17daf.jpg
0745b7eb4db7faec0e8e46bdcdd17654.jpg

Hi @zeork. could you explain me in a private message like you did for the double notifications problem?
No i dont. Wait for fix from Miui China and Xiaomi.eu .

Confront my way is stupid and is not related to the bug. If everyone knows better then well. Let vlad_g tell you how to fix this error or let it fix it.
Because he know that i dont use this apps. He know better what i have, what i do and what i use.

I'm sorry, but when did you see me complaining about why the double notification bug has not been fixed in this forum?

Just because many people complained, and I value the notification system very much doesn't mean I was complaining in this forum...

Do a search before accusing someone..
Soebianto, I think the dude had some mental breakdown.
Doesn't matter. I have enough skill with Smali to track down the bug and fix it myself. I'm sure ingbrzy will be glad to implement it to Xiaomi.eu ROMs. Screw these incompetent devs, waiting for them to fix their broken software is like waiting for salvation from the skies.

It was just because I was talking about (my opinion) Chineses aren't worried too much about our troubles with our western social apps they don't use. But you sad that probably notification problem is close to be solved so.... much better, if it is the case i'll be happy to be wrong.

Redmi 3 pro (HM3) 8.1.11 v 2 - at different intervals of time the sensor of unlocking stops working, only the smartphone reboot helps.

Because he know that i dont use this apps. He know better what i have, what i do and what i use.
Hey, buddy, chill out. You generate too much flood here. Don't think that you are the coolest man here. Everebody here write their problems, that's why this forum exists.
По ходу, пригорело знатно у чувака. И чсв зашкалило.

Soebianto, I think the dude had some mental breakdown.
Doesn't matter. I have enough skill with Smali to track down the bug and fix it myself. I'm sure ingbrzy will be glad to implement it to Xiaomi.eu ROMs. Screw these incompetent devs, waiting for them to fix their broken software is like waiting for salvation from the skies.

I also saw his post at that double notification bug report thread, claiming it's fixed in 8.1.16.. while @graw2 is still hoping the xiaomi dev fix it on 8.1.17 rom.

Great, please share it with all xiaomi.eu community ater you manage to fix the bug.

Last edited:
Installing MiuiSystemUI.apk from 7.12.21 Global rom solves the problem of double notification. It works! Sounds, vibration, LED, and no double notification.

You are wrong. Stable update for R3s is Marshmallow based and brings absolutely nothing new. Obviously, R3S users will NEVER obtain Nougat...
So stop being sad, and let R3S users cry instead...
This comment was within a context regarding the guy who is annoyed because mi mix2 did not get the update with Oreo o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.