8.1.11 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy
Redmi 4x bugs:

The Mi Remote don't work, when i try to select the command to associate a device, the app come back to the main page

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't like the stock icon pack so i have applied another one but those apps don't show their icon.
This is not a problem of the theme like in my old phone, with the same MIUI version, the bug don't exist.
This theme is called Global UI.

KGQX3mH.jpg

Last edited:
Please pin it to the Entry Page: This ROM is not suggest to be installed on MI6.
(to many bugs)

since 28 pages always the same probs again and again with Mi6

MI6 users please stay at 7.11.30 or 7.12.7
Agree!
I came back to 7.12.7 (8.1.11 should remain in alpha).

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Strange things happen here...until last friday the problem was that no Oreo update available for Mi6 long time...now the problem is Oreo update available for Mi6 in early stage...
My friend nothing is strage. People are used to get s**t for free and piss on other peoples work.
I hope that Xiaomi.eu team will consider making this updates PAYED. Than and only then will be people be justified to be unhappy with someones work. Util then spoiled kids with nothing else to do will be spamming forums all over the damn web.
Sad but true.

Hi Rogerio to came to 7.12.7 is it necessary full wipe or just cache e davlik?
Hi,
Try a wipe system+data+cache, if you stuck in boot screen may need to format the data partition. In my case I had already a NANDroid backup saved on a pc, then it was very quiet. With each version that I consider acceptable, I make a backup and save on my pc, because in some cases I will need to format and lose the local backup. Back up your data, then wipe system, data, cache. If it does not start, unfortunately you will need to format the data partition, anyway backup first and if you need to format, save what is important for you out your phone.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

MARKW

Scanner FC

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: library "/system/priv-app/MiuiScanner/MiuiScanner.apk!/lib/armeabi/libQuadrangleRecognizer.so" not found
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:372)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1076)
at com.xiaomi.recognizer.Quadrangle.<clinit>(Quadrangle.java)
at com.xiaomi.scanner.module.DocumentModule$DocumentHandler.detectPreviewData(DocumentModule.java)
at com.xiaomi.scanner.module.DocumentModule$DocumentHandler.handleMessage(DocumentModule.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java)

Remote FC

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for int com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.ir.Miir.transmitIR(android.content.Context, int, java.lang.String, java.lang.String) (tried Java_com_xiaomi_mitv_phone_remotecontroller_ir_Miir_transmitIR and Java_com_xiaomi_mitv_phone_remotecontroller_ir_Miir_transmitIR__Landroid_content_Context_2ILjava_lang_String_2Ljava_lang_String_2)
at com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.ir.Miir.transmitIR(Native Method)
at com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.ir.Miir.a(Unknown Source)
at com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.ir.d.a(Unknown Source)
at com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.ir.h.run(Unknown Source)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.ir.e.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:818)

Hello :)
Is this version "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V9.2.1.0.NAACNEK_v9-7.0" going to work with a MI5x? (Phone Unlocked, using Tiffany bootloader.)

Thanks for your help,

Hello :)
Is this version "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V9.2.1.0.NAACNEK_v9-7.0" going to work with a MI5x? (Phone Unlocked, using Tiffany bootloader.)

Thanks for your help,
Negative, they are different

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Can I install it on my mi4c? My mi4c run the previous version. I try to update it via updater but it always error.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Can I install it on my mi4c? My mi4c run the previous version. I try to update it via updater but it always error.

Download full ROM on the first page for your device and install it by TWRP with wipe cashe/delvik only

Download full ROM on the first page for your device and install it by TWRP with wipe cashe/delvik only

Alright, i am downloading the rom. Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.