Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still problem with WhatsApp notification icon in Mi8

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Here's a temporary fix for the Mi6X owners, enable flash or HDR Pro or Live, it will prevent the camera from crashing. BTW use save previous mode on camera app settings.
Have a great day.

Is there anyway to add options to disable pip mode?
Disable PIP for desired apps:

b6f73f23943108e86c901ebbbaa5f064.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

just flashed 8.12.10 on mi8. Boot up time is even longer than previous version but ui smoothness increased a lot: I guess performance improved too but still haven't checked. suggested.

Reactions: Mali2 and Marko94
I have Mi8 and current rom on board.
I have had a recurring problem for the last couple of roms where when i listen to music , if my display goes off , the music will eventually stop after a few minutes and when i open my display again the music will either restart or i will have to start it manually.
I am not sure if it can be adjusted through lockscreen settings, i haven´t found anything that would solve my problem.

Anyone is having problem with Spotify app? I installed Google clock app, and I cant connect to Spotify in that app. I can login to Spotify and use it normally, but can connect Spotify to other apps.
Thanks.

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

CHANGELOG 8.10.11
Fix - The problem of applying screenshots in the split screen state

Hello Ingbrzy,
On the following updates, could you kindly please fix the issue of a [custom] application's inability to change:

Settings.System.VIBRATE_WHEN_RINGING

This was defined in API level 23 of Android SDK:
https://developer.android.com/reference/android/provider/Settings.System.html#VIBRATE_WHEN_RINGING

It appears that MIUI does not use this setting, it uses it's own setting..
Thank you in advance.
Marc

thanks but all filehosting very slow... why ?
That's a "knowed Problem" since months.

Xiaomi.eu doesn't host the roms themselves (Logically, because they're uploading, and maintaining, hunderts of GB each month) they're using third (secure) platforms like AFH, and there is a priority management system wich controls the bandwith for every file or development group.

You can only try and try again till it wilo be downloaded
OR
you can pay a non-limit hosting for the .EU group ;)

Reactions: MarkHUK
(dirt) installed (as always) on my Mi5S.

It could be a [BGCOLOR=rgb(209, 72, 65)]BUG![/BGCOLOR]
The image deforms (when using the front camera and showing a face) when you move the telephone.
The color seems to be not really good (white +, brightness+++, resolution - -).

Hallelujah, the "nobody knows why but you got it the last 6-7 weeks version" battery drain seems to be fixed (for now...)

Very satisfied with this ROM. However, I note that the details state that this ROM is deodexed. Does this mean that it'd be possible to fully strip Google Services out of it and install the MicroG project instead?

Also, I had some paid themes from my time on the China Dev ROM, and I was wondering if there was any possibility of being able to use these on this ROM? I looked in the theme store and there are only free themes visible, so I can't even see my paid themes.

Hello guys,

Currently having 8.9.20 but when I open the updater menu in my phone (Mi8) to select the 8.10.11 it says there are no updates yet,

Is it already eligible to select it and download in Mi8 or I have to do it manually at the moment since isn't ready to download via OTA?

THANKS FOR HELP

Hello guys,

Currently having 8.9.20 but when I open the updater menu in my phone (Mi8) to select the 8.10.11 it says there are no updates yet,

Is it already eligible to select it and download in Mi8 or I have to do it manually at the moment since isn't ready to download via OTA?

THANKS FOR HELP

as for updates via OTA, for now it does not work. you have to download the rom manually from the Xiaomi.ue site> download site> select the rom to download for your devices

Hello guys,

THANKS FOR HELP

as for updates via OTA, for now it does not work. you have to download the rom manually from the Xiaomi.ue site> download site> select the rom to download for your devices

Mi Max 2: After one day of use: does not work telegrams, when you try to update the application goes into a reboot, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* earned only after reinstalling, periodically when using applications goes into a reboot. In General it's very unstable, hard to use.

Mi5s, fresh install with this last build. No notification is shown on the lock screen, although I have all permissions and options enabled. Does anyone else have this problem?

Hi all,
I got OTA update that there is new 8.10.11 and ask to download. After downloaded, I clicked Install but the installation doesn't OK.

Is there anybody successfully up rom from 8.9.20 to 8.10.11 on Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro. Please share if any.
Thanks.
Yes. I did it successfully. Just with wipe cash and dalvick cash. Before and after. After installing and boot to system I flash magisk 17. All fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.