i have format data, wipe:
1: davilk/ART cache; Cache; data; system; vendor
2: Install rom MIUI Eu 8.10.18
3: turn on dual apps ===> Bug :((

Attachments

• LỖI UDK MS.png
    LỖI UDK MS.png
    622 KB · Views: 442
I want to unlock my Mi Max 3. Go to the Miui Unlock website. In the Fastboot mode, I connect the phone to the PC. Suddenly the fastboot mode gone. There is a message "Tab any key to boot" upper left of the screen. Every time I connect to the pc in the fastmode mode it happen. How to solve this?

MI 6x
- Camera bug if you have enabled automatic improvement of the dark photos (as in 8.10.11)
- Bluetooth bug. After switching off the Bluetooth does not turn on. It helps only to restart the phone. Sometimes turns off on its own.

This means that you do not wipe anything. Just download the new ROM and install it. All of your apps and configuration will not be changed.
A clean install means wiping and zich.
Ahh, thanks mate!
But won't that "damage" the phone if you it like that all the time? :)

Hello

I'd like also to point out that the automatic brightness is extremely slow on Mido. This issue is also present on Global. Another issue (also on Global) is lock screen widgets not working for some apps (in my case, Podcast addict lockscreen widget).

Conversely, the fingerprint sensor is very precise and responsive on .Eu roms, whereas on Global it can only detect the fingerprint half the time. The face recognition feature is very fast as well, and as we know it's not on Global.

Last edited:
How to check ARB version of Xiaomi.eu roms?
I have 'Anti: 4', is it safe to flash EU rom?
Hello,
I want to flash the latest EU weekly on my Mi Max 3. I am currently on 10.0.1.0 Global Stable (Anti: 4).
Am I right that EU rom never has ARB? And in case I want to go back to 10.0.1.0 Global Stable, can I safely flash with MiFlash?
Yes it is safe as long as you have unlock bootloader and twrp. Yes it is safe to flash back to your current global firmware as long as you are not downgrading it.

Last edited:
Reactions: mierlo420
In my xiaomi my mix 2s, took time do not know why and also to start it requested the code to unlock and turn off the screen and came back on (it did the two times you what to restart), but it is fine now

Please, I think you should fix the synchronization of the cloud, a few weeks ago it does not work in Pocophone
Thank you

MIX 2S / Mi 8 / Redmi Note 5/ Tesla Unread is crashing:

ava.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start service com.teslacoilsw.notifier.NotificationService@3b7f4ec with Intent { cmp=com.teslacoilsw.notifier/.NotificationService (has extras) }: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int android.view.View.getVisibility()' on a null object reference
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleServiceArgs(Unknown Source:137)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1700(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:606)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:21)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:203)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:107)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:274)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int android.view.View.getVisibility()' on a null object reference
at com.teslacoilsw.notifier.c.a.hd.updateAppWidget(Unknown Source:126)
at android.appwidget.AppWidgetHost.createView(Unknown Source:37)
at com.teslacoilsw.notifier.c.dm.D(Unknown Source:32)
at com.teslacoilsw.notifier.NotificationService.Ɔ(Unknown Source:166)
at com.teslacoilsw.notifier.NotificationService.onStartCommand(Unknown Source:79)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleServiceArgs(Unknown Source:40)

why doesn't it ask for a google backup restore after a clean install or factory data reset? i tried both and there is no google backup restore option.
i switched from another android device and i don't want to lose backed up settings of my apps.

@ferhatugur
why doesn't it ask for a google backup restore after a clean install or factory data reset?
You can try this to get a Restore Option.

1. Install Nova Launcher
2. Press long on homescreen, choose Widgets, select & hold Activities, place it on Home Screen, select Android Setup 3rd Option
3. Now you have a new icon on your Home Screen: Android Setup
4. Touch it - now the Android Setup Assistant starts (see att.)
(Works with MIX 2S & Mi 8, but not on Redmin Note 5)

Attachments

• Xiaomi-EU-Google-Setup.jpg
    Xiaomi-EU-Google-Setup.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 512
Reactions: gulp79
It's there already.. You need a TWRP which support it..

... are you sure it is enabled for all devices?
I've to run an encryption enable script every week for my Mi MIX 2 when using a ROM from xiaomi.eu.
If i don't use the script then android got stuck on boot because of the fstab - it leads android to load /data as unencrypted volume only.

Status
Not open for further replies.