Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats strange, since this morning i get sometimes sporadically Telegram notifications on my Mi8 with 8.10.18 rom
570bde3a7820eb1c35b31869b8b51768.jpg

[QUOTE = "ingbrzy, gönderi: 451420, üye: 55523"] MI6X 8.10.18 Yeniden yüklendi
- Sabit kamera çökmesi
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you,camera full working.

Reactions: Codered
Whyred_RedmiNote 5_ MIUI EU 8.10.18: Double fault application
i have format data, wipe:
1: davilk/ART cache; Cache; data; system; vendor
2: Install rom MIUI Eu 8.10.18
3: turn on dual apps ===> Bug :((
Working fine on my whyred. Try to set language to English. If everything is ok, give feedback to your language repo.

@ingbrzy
I have bought MI 8se recently. It's installed ROM is miui 10 beta 8.7.29 (check screenshot)

01. Is my rom a real xiaomi.eu weekly rom? I guess it's fake cause I don't find any rom version like this (8.7.29) rather found 8.7.26!

02. My phone ask for pattern/password only once after rebooting every time, rest of the time it remains unlocked while pattern lock is active. I've blocked smart lock feature but still it remains unlocked. I am confused why this happening?!

03. I can't download update through OTA (via updater app), while I try to download it says everytime : 'you are already updated'. After this every time I found that rom file (which I tried to download) in my internal memory which size is only 32byte! I don't understand why this happen every time! My bootloader is unlocked from the begining of purchase and TWRP is not installed!

Please suggest me what should I do now? I am not a pro user and don't want so much hassle! What will be the safest solution for me? Please reply!

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-21-21-50-23-701_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-21-21-50-23-701_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    243.9 KB · Views: 421
  • Screenshot_2018-10-21-21-50-02-621_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-21-21-50-02-621_com.android.settings.png
    139.3 KB · Views: 447
@ingbrzy
I have bought MI 8se recently. It's installed ROM is miui 10 beta 8.7.29 (check screenshot)

01. Is my rom a real xiaomi.eu weekly rom? I guess it's fake cause I don't find any rom version like this (8.7.29) rather found 8.7.26!

02. My phone ask for pattern/password only once after rebooting every time, rest of the time it remains unlocked while pattern lock is active. I've blocked smart lock feature but still it remains unlocked. I am confused why this happening?!

03. I can't download update through OTA (via updater app), while I try to download it says everytime : 'you are already updated'. After this every time I found that rom file (which I tried to download) in my internal memory which size is only 32byte! I don't understand why this happen every time! My bootloader is unlocked from the begining of purchase and TWRP is not installed!

Please suggest me what should I do now? I am not a pro user and don't want so much hassle! What will be the safest solution for me? Please reply!

Thanks in advance.
Global beta i think

Reactions: BeoWulf 1
I've expirienced a problems with GPS connection using 8.10.18 (as well as 8.10.11) wit my Xiaomi MAX2...
It cannot get location for veeeery long time inhouse (regardless of the state of the switch "location mode" in location settings).
On air GPS location lock takes sometimes about 5-7 minutes (at least 3-4 min usualy).

I've tried to watch the process with GPS status app: seems a lot of satellites availible 17/23, some satellite data received (dots and crosses appears on radar), but after sime time (~30-60sec) 'reset' occurs - all data disappears and begins to be collected again.

I rolled back to 8.9.20 - it works great (3-5sec inhouse on a base of WiFI networks data, 10/60 - warm/cold GPS start on air and so on)

@ingbrzy

Thanks in advance.

Also bought the Mi 8 SE with this eu version from G********g. This is not an official xiaomi.eu. Already the security patch is from 01.05.18 and does not fit to month July. When I read the date of the creation of the ROM, there was 01.07.18 and that can not be. Install TWRP and flash the current xiaomi.eu. I had to send my device back because my fingerprint sensor was defective.

Reactions: Mainul Hassan
Also bought the Mi 8 SE with this eu version from G********g. This is not an official xiaomi.eu. Already the security patch is from 01.05.18 and does not fit to month July. When I read the date of the creation of the ROM, there was 01.07.18 and that can not be. Install TWRP and flash the current xiaomi.eu. I had to send my device back because my fingerprint sensor was defective.
And that's why you should buy from official sources and not those grey traders :)

Reactions: Don415 and Thommy
And that's why you should buy from official sources and not those grey traders :)

Only partially true. I have bought in a shop that had good reviews and I already had good experiences there. So far there were no problems. I assumed that if "multilingual" is offered and Bootloader is unlocked, then Custom ROM from xiaomi.eu is installed, like TS for example. ;)

Reactions: BeoWulf 1
Only partially true. I have bought in a shop that had good reviews and I already had good experiences there. So far there were no problems. I assumed that if "multilingual" is offered and Bootloader is unlocked, then Custom ROM from xiaomi.eu is installed, like TS for example. ;)
And right there, "You assumed" that's where you fouled up :) Good reviews typically mean nothing much of relevance with the actual product and support for it. Assumptions are not facts :)

And right there, "You assumed" that's where you fouled up :) Good reviews typically mean nothing much of relevance with the actual product and support for it. Assumptions are not facts :)

Right. After the damage you will be wise ;)

After I full wipe except internal and install eu 8.10.18 Mi6x.
Camera work fine.
In HDR fn don't have Pro Live.

Hello everyone!
There is a bug with SMS app. If I do a clean install (full wipes) of the ROM 8.10.18, my sent messages come empty to recepients (in Russian, in English everything is ok).
But if I restore my backup from MiCloud, messages become fine. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?
P.S. factory reset either doesn't fix this problem, GSM aphabet is disabled.
Phone - Mi Max 2
Thanks in advance:)

Last edited:
Mi 8 updated:
Had still enormous battery drain like it used to in 8.10.12.
After 5 hours of almost no usage with dual network standby it drained to 20%.
Then I wiped the system and data, installed 8.10.18 completely together with Magisk and can say, it's way better.
At the moment, after three hours I still got 87% and Spotify is the leader in the ranking of the users before Android system for the first time for weeks.

Thanks for the hints in the 8.10.11 thread to wipe data, too and thanks to the devs!!

I'm missing one thing in PIE, which is the digital wellbeing. It's installed, but I cannot find it in the settings. Would like to use it. Could you include it in the settings?

Mi 8 updated:
Had still enormous battery drain like it used to in 8.10.12.
After 5 hours of almost no usage with dual network standby it drained to 20%.
Then I wiped the system and data, installed 8.10.18 completely together with Magisk and can say, it's way better.
At the moment, after three hours I still got 87% and Spotify is the leader in the ranking of the users before Android system for the first time for weeks.

Thanks for the hints in the 8.10.11 thread to wipe data, too and thanks to the devs!!

I'm missing one thing in PIE, which is the digital wellbeing. It's installed, but I cannot find it in the settings. Would like to use it. Could you include it in the settings?

I use Digital Wellbeing, it is my favourite app. You can add Digital Wellbeing app shortcut on the home screen by installing Pixel Shortcuts app from Play store and then enable related shortcuts (see screenshot below). Also recommend to be beta tester for this app. You can find this option on Play store under Digital Wellbeing scrolling down.

dd2bb3af0a826fdfc4154006f5642b9e.jpg
7c55e15c76e8ab6b1336a930d8b146fa.jpg
a92cd76d9a59877609a2cd1b73a3db80.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: tt2g89 and Mali2
Working fine on my whyred. Try to set language to English. If everything is ok, give feedback to your language repo.

I am using English (US) and got the same issue, installed this rom with cache/dalvik, data wiped.

Hello everyone!
There is a bug with SMS app. If I do a clean install (full wipes) of the ROM 8.10.18, my sent messages come empty to recepients (in Russian, in English everything is ok).
But if I restore my backup from MiCloud, messages become fine. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?
P.S. factory reset either doesn't fix this problem, GSM aphabet is disabled.
Phone - Mi Max 2
Thanks in advance:)

Try enable 'GSM alphabet' and disable it, maybe this will help. Good luck bro!

Last edited:
I am using English (US) and got the same issue, installed this rom with cache/dalvik, data wiped.

Try enable 'GSM alphabet' and disable it, maybe this will help. Good luck bro!

Thanks for reply!
But neither disable/enable it, nor reboot phone helps with this problem. Only restoring backup is useful.
By the way, other custom ROM hasn't this issue, but I don't like it for som reasons.
Any other ideas, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.