MIUI 10 8.10.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2016
There are a lot versions of this mod (or do you mean the playstore version?). Some work and some do not (depends on the phone). Not really rom related i think

(i am using the app from one developer, but only this version. Others also do not work for me)

Apr 14, 2017
for the most of the xiaomi devices you need to root and enable the camera2api ,
without it, the gcam will not work !

Mi8/Mix2s/Poco dont need to be rooted. camera2api is enabled by xiaomi

Apr 28, 2016
My mi8 with the rom 8.10.11 is taking too long to reboot and I dont have time to put the pin, screen turns all black and I can't turn on, I need to press the power button until reboot again and I can't update the phone by the update mode on the phone? I need to download always here?

Apr 14, 2017
My mi8 with the rom 8.10.11 is taking too long to reboot and I dont have time to put the pin, screen turns all black and I can't turn on, I need to press the power button until reboot again and I can't update the phone by the update mode on the phone? I need to download always here?
yes, as far as I know, Android-Pie roms have no OTA update yet.
but there is no problem to download the rom here, start twrp, copy the rom to your mi8 and start the update via twrp

Oct 20, 2018
Hi , has anyone, with a notch variant phone(mi8,se etc) tried android auto with this rom?
Is it working? I have a mi8se with CN stable 10.2 but it doesnt even connect with the car(tried many cables and other solutions) as in most people it conncts but it has two black lines!
Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.