Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi5 hotspot data limit doesn't work
Additionally neither it drops the usage from daily usage nor shows on hotspot

Then last week you were using global ROM or other region than system default in our build.

4G+ = LTE+

So, where 4G+ available then you will see LTE+ as you can see on my screenshot below:

61430ef4e1443a3cf360661857ec44a3.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Hello!
Couldn't you tell me what theme do you have? I like these icons :)

Thanks to all of you :)
But I don't see this theme in the "theme" app, and when I try to find it, there is a mistake, that nothing could be found :(
Couldn't anyone pack it in .mtz file? Or .mtz to .zip?
Thank you!

Reactions: maker1611
*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* wasnt working on redmi note 4x. has it been fixed?

There are a lot versions of this mod (or do you mean the playstore version?). Some work and some do not (depends on the phone). Not really rom related i think

(i am using the app from one developer, but only this version. Others also do not work for me)

for the most of the xiaomi devices you need to root and enable the camera2api ,
without it, the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* will not work !

Mi8/Mix2s/Poco dont need to be rooted. camera2api is enabled by xiaomi

my devices is rooted and i've enabled camera2api, still wont work

ok found on 4pda forum (Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X): "On MIUI 10 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and camera 2 api DO NOT WORK !!!"

so you need to downgrade to Miui9 if you want to use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*

My mi8 with the rom 8.10.11 is taking too long to reboot and I dont have time to put the pin, screen turns all black and I can't turn on, I need to press the power button until reboot again and I can't update the phone by the update mode on the phone? I need to download always here?

My mi8 with the rom 8.10.11 is taking too long to reboot and I dont have time to put the pin, screen turns all black and I can't turn on, I need to press the power button until reboot again and I can't update the phone by the update mode on the phone? I need to download always here?
yes, as far as I know, Android-Pie roms have no OTA update yet.
but there is no problem to download the rom here, start twrp, copy the rom to your mi8 and start the update via twrp

Reactions: Cpt.Savage
Mi Pad 4 LTE. Work great. Better than CN stable.
Only missing is "Double tap screen to wake"

Hi , has anyone, with a notch variant phone(mi8,se etc) tried android auto with this rom?
Is it working? I have a mi8se with CN stable 10.2 but it doesnt even connect with the car(tried many cables and other solutions) as in most people it conncts but it has two black lines!
Thanks!!

Hi , has anyone, with a notch variant phone(mi8,se etc) tried android auto with this rom?
Is it working? I have a mi8se with CN stable 10.2 but it doesnt even connect with the car(tried many cables and other solutions) as in most people it conncts but it has two black lines!
Thanks!!

Hi, Android Auto is working for me with this version, at least with Spotify and voice commands... BUT with Maps i get the same symptom as you, and eventually get a notification on the car screen that phone is not responding, and needs to be reconnected.
previous build everything worked perfectly.

Reactions: ageloskalp
Status
Not open for further replies.