Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. 5X camera bug.
The normal camera mode is not working properly in case of using the portrait mode previously.
The very first photo(normal mood) after the portrait mood is getting extra zoomed(without any zoom action used by user) and the rest is working properly

The problem occurs only in 16: 9 mode

https://streamable.com/kln62

8.10.18 the problem continues

auto dual app on whyred @@
44326096_901980853333083_8536118552996872192_n.jpg

On Mi8se can not on Bluetooth after turn off.
Must restart phone for turn on.

Sent from my MI 8 SE using Tapatalk

Thanks, i'll download it for Max 3 when the servers will work again :)

Thanks again for this work !

[QUOTE = "blablub, post: 450630, membro: 211279"] sono stupido? non riesco a trovare la rom per il poco: blind: plz help ^^ [/ QUOTE]
La Rom arriverà più tardi per Poco F1

XIAOMI MI8:
I found a Bug... or at least a little error.

I use POCO LAUNCHER and when I get "home" by gesture... Poco launcher superposes the stock launcher...

I need to do "recents" gesture to get it normal, again to Poco Launcher

Its not a bug.
You need to select the poco launcher as the default.

Reactions: Joker2107
Mix 2S bootup has been fixed, now it boots faster. But notifications are still... I don't know how to define... I would like to know why Xiaomi does what they do with notifications shade. No PiP, can't answer from the notification, no nothing. Very disappointing.

Its not a bug.
You need to select the poco launcher as the default.

Of course I have Poco Launcher selected as default...
If I do "home" gesture while not in an app, it doesnt happen nothing, only from an app.

And if I exit from the app doing "back", it goes well.

Of course I have Poco Launcher selected as default...
If I do "home" gesture while not in an app, it doesnt happen nothing, only from an app.

And if I exit from the app doing "back", it goes well.
Just reboot your phone. I experienced this issue some updates ago.

after weeks of waiting, I did upgrade today to the Android-P Rom

Dirty Flash from 8.8.30 to 8.10.18 without wiping data/format data,
everything works as it should. so dirty flash without wiping seems to
be working now. (oreo to pie)

First boot takes a little bit, but that's normal, second reboot as fast as it should.

But still the most know and annyoing problem with the notifications.
(no whatsapp badge)

*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 6.1 works

Fix - Fixed the problem that the full screen "return" gesture is invalid (10-16)

Unfortunately, fix is not full. Open dialog in whatsup, write smth and gesture doesn't work :(
When keyboard is on screen the fix also doesn't work.

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

The swipe back gesture is working fine for me now, with Gboard in Bluemail, Notes & Firefox so far tested.

I don't have WhatsApp in the Mix, only in the Note 2, will test it there when I get around to it.

Reactions: Robert Pfeilmayer
Hi Igor and thanks for the great work every week !

Excuse the banal question, but "delayed" means that it arrives tonight or tomorrow or did you want to write permanently suspended ? sorry but I'm anxious ... lol

Please note: Complaints and abuse is not going to be tolerated on our forum. If you are complaining about the file download speed please offer your money to pay for blazing fast gigabyte hosting speeds for us to upload roms to each week.

Our server here alone uses over 20TB of bandwidth per month, without ROM downloads! if you've nothing constructive to offer such as a solution to the speeds then bare it or dont say anything and be grateful our team upload each week for you, for free!

I've deleted the mindless comments and will ban those who disobey the basic rules of this forum. You've been WARNED too many times. READ or be BANNED!

Thanks,

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.