Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your issue doesn't have to do anything with antirollback protection. Requiring google account credentials after a full wipe is an Android protection mechanism.

but when the phone start even dont ask me for google account just xiaomi acount password and fingerprint... any fix?

Not exactly but when i flash xiaomi.eu even dont exist global dev rom for mi8 so i think that any version now its newer rigth brother?

and im sorry the spam but i love my phone :/
you said in comand wipe system but in main page o the build they said never wipe system and persist.. its secure wipe system?

but when the phone start even dont ask me for google account just xiaomi acount password and fingerprint... any fix?
This is normal. If you deleted google account from previous rom, it will not ask for your google account on start up. You have to manually login your accout. If from previous rom you didnt delete your google account and you go straight flashing roms, it will ask your google account on start up. This is what we call frp locked by google. You can google for more information

and im sorry the spam but i love my phone :/
you said in comand wipe system but in main page o the build they said never wipe system and persist.. its secure wipe system?
They never said to not wipe system and persist. But avoid wiping persist. Never ever touch the persist partition. Only system, data, cache or boot. Only if you have problems

Lock screen, status bar, notification bar
Optimize - Added notch support the display of notification icons, go to "Settings - Notifications and Status Bar - Show Icons when Notifications" [Except MI8] (10-17)

I don't have this option on my Mi8
IMG_20181021_133330.jpg

Yes correct brother

really thank for your help, you are the best..
so i was on china oficial dev before even exist global dev so if i fastboot global stable oficial, i will not having any issue even if i roll back android 9.0 for 8.1?
thank you once again and its my last question eheh.

really thank for your help, you are the best..
so i was on china oficial dev before even exist global dev so if i fastboot global stable oficial, i will not having any issue even if i roll back android 9.0 for 8.1?
thank you once again and its my last question eheh.
Yes true. Newer version onward is fine to flash

Hmm. Thats weird that twrp can flash corrupted file. What twrp did you use? I just checked the twrp that you mention but it was not on xda thread. I didnt have mi8 to try anyways.

You can google " recovery-TWRP-3.2.3-0908-XIAOMI8-CN-wzsx150.img " which i used.

the official download link is https://yun.baidu.com/s/1_WQirPJIfmnA2eti1fBevw
download password: uhif

i just found out there's a newer version 0918 from the above link now.

Works fine on my mi6. One little problem (since 8.10.11). In Google keyboard I always turn off vibrate on keypress but when I restart my phone the switch still is off but to stop the vibrate I have to set it on and off again....

Mi MIX 2S: Factory reset: Activate Accessibility didn't work e.g. for LastPass, NovaLauncher (logcat attached), no problem with Mi 8 and Redmi Note 5.

Attachments

• accessibility-mix-2s.txt
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,327
[QUOTE = "Dokucan, yayın: 451310, üye: 190606"] Mi6x kamera hata kaynağı güzel moddur. Bu mod kapalı ve hata yok ;)[/ QUOTE]
Thank you, working

Reactions: Dokucan
Since the last update when I try to access my cloud I get the following message "Could not load backup, try again."
Is it my problem or does it happen to someone else?

I have occupied all the space and because of this problem I can not free space in my cloud

I have a mi8

Mi MIX 2S: Factory reset: Activate Accessibility didn't work e.g. for LastPass, NovaLauncher (logcat attached), no problem with Mi 8 and Redmi Note 5.
I do not use LastPass but I was able to activate accessibility for Nova without issues on my Mi Mix 2S.

Hello,
I want to flash the latest EU weekly on my Mi Max 3. I am currently on 10.0.1.0 Global Stable (Anti: 4).
Am I right that EU rom never has ARB? And in case I want to go back to 10.0.1.0 Global Stable, can I safely flash with MiFlash?

Which version for mi 5 has the carousel button on the upper right corner? And have I any problem such as boot loop of I downgrade to that version?

Since the last update when I try to access my cloud I get the following message "Could not load backup, try again."
Is it my problem or does it happen to someone else?

I have occupied all the space and because of this problem I can not free space in my cloud

I have a mi8

I stopped trying to use Mi Cloud for backup nearly a year ago.

I had 3 phones registered to the same account, and Xiaomi only gave 5GB, the same as for only one phone, which is not nearly enough.
Of course they want you to pay up for more space.

What I noticed when I tried to delete an incomplete backup, because of no free space left, was that it would take 2-3 days for something to happen.
Probably because of their database system being antiquated (just guessing).

So if you delete something, after 2-3 days the space becomes free again.

I stopped trying to use Mi Cloud for backup nearly a year ago.

I had 3 phones registered to the same account, and Xiaomi only gave 5GB, the same as for only one phone, which is not nearly enough.
Of course they want you to pay up for more space.

What I noticed when I tried to delete an incomplete backup, because of no free space left, was that it would take 2-3 days for something to happen.
Probably because of their database system being antiquated (just guessing).

So if you delete something, after 2-3 days the space becomes free again.

Thanks!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.