Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is capera2api enabled on this ROM?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
Depends on which device we are talking about...enabled by default for some device like Mix2S, Mi8, Mix3, Poco F1...

Install camera2 probe and check on your device

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Hi, can a friend who is good at adb help us? How do I make wipedata through ADB? Or how to install fastboot rom. (MI5X)

The phone is turning on, but I can't do anything because it's a black screen.

Hi, can a friend who is good at adb help us? How do I make wipedata through ADB? Or how to install fastboot rom. (MI5X)

The phone is turning on, but I can't do anything because it's a black screen.
You start phone and nothing happens? Only black screen? Nothing else?
I do not think that wipe data will solve your problem if you can not boot into recovery.
Twrp will start, independend of full / empty / encrypted or even fresh formatted data partition. In my opinion maybe something with bootloader went wrong.
In your situation, I would flash fastboot rom and after that phone should be alive. Then, you can start installation of xiaomi.eu rom.
Do not know, if it really works or helps, but in your situation I would try it out.
Please see this as idea, not as working solution!

Reactions: joaopalmeira09
Hello there, i own the mi mix 3, i have unlocked the bootloader, but still theres no twrp available yet, is there any other way to install EU Rom?
Nope...:(
But I know for sure that someone working on twrp

Inviato dal mio MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

I do not think that wipe data will solve your problem if you can not boot into recovery.
Twrp will start, independend of full / empty / encrypted or even fresh formatted data partition. In my opinion maybe something with bootloader went wrong.
In your situation, I would flash fastboot rom and after that phone should be alive. Then, you can start installation of xiaomi.eu rom.
Do not know, if it really works or helps, but in your situation I would try it out.

TWRP also black screen. I'm not sure if I wipe it after installing the ROM. I've been doing it every time, but I think I forgot this time. That's why I think wipedata can help.

I can't think of another solution. Black everywhere :(

After install rom via fastboot. I try resinstall lasted rom for mi5x. (Android 8.1). But it not working. Black screen and i can't do anything. I using TWRP 3.2.3

[MI8 global]

hi guys, today i unlocked the bootloader, installed twrp und flashed current xiaomi.eu-rom. everything seemed fine but the device is now booting for 40 minutes. the boot animation is still running, so it's not freezed?
any ideas how to make the boot process finished?

regards

[edit] twrp version 3.2.3-1110; rom: xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_8.11.15_v10-9.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: deja-vue
Hi again,
So after some manipulation on my MI8
- super slow motion works fine (no screen blinking)
- MIcloud back up is alive again
- hope ok google Bug will be analyse for the next rom update
- i notice a light issu : it comes when you scann a business card with the scanner : there a chinese idiom before the name. is it possible to fix that ! see screenshot
Screenshot_2018-11-18-12-26-00-414_com.xiaomi.scanner.png

Thanx Dev for the good work

I have a problem with Redmi 5 (rosy) after updating to latest beta 8.11.15 with Android update to 8.1.
I have tested to update dirty (without any wipe). Updated fine. But in TWRP 3.2.3.0 (from TWRP.me) I can't mount data partition.
I decided to do a clean install. Same issue with mounting data partition.
I have only read about Redmi 5 plus (Vince) with same problems (mount data etc.).
Is there any newer TWRP which could handle the data partition? I couldn't found any newer version - latest TWRP AFAIK 3.2.3.0
Would be great, if someone could me point to the right way.
PS: I have tested with format data, but I cannot mount data after flashing 8.11.15.

The screen of the phone is also running only the black screen in fact. When the pattern is entered incorrectly, it reacts with vibration.

Can someone with the MI5X show us on the screen by clicking on which regions we can format? :)

After the 8.11.1 update the there is no recovery on mi8se, and now when I want to update the 8.11.15 the phone goes to fastboot mode.
Why you do this xiaomi.eu ?!?!?1?
Can someone help now, how to put the twrp now when even the original recovery is gone?

I have black screen in mi5x, updated twrp and flash 8.11.15 and my screen is black, it turns on but no image

the super slow motion on Mi8 is recording only 1 second at this speed .... is it a bug and will it be resolved in the next att? or is it anyway?

Does anyone have some kind of glitches with launchers like nova, x launcher and apex, i get this some kind of stock launcher overly. I also get settings carsh when try to set device admin
I'm using mi 6X

For LineageOS they say WIPE SYSTEM, here in Xiaomi.EU you say DON'T WIPE SYSTEM, so... If I want to go/come from other roms here because I like to switch ROM(s) on my Redmi 4X like I was doing with Redmi Note 1W. What am I doing now? Wipe System or Not, LineageOS says yes, Xiaomi.EU says no. @ingbrzy

Last edited:
My device is Redmi 5 rosy. I was in china stable 10.1.1.0. Today I flashed this rom. And now I can't set up my fingerprint or face data. It's saying couldn't set fingerprint, please try again. I tried many times but the result is same.

Is this a bug or anything else? What can I do now? :(

My device is Redmi 5 rosy. I was in china stable 10.1.1.0. Today I flashed this rom. And now I can't set up my fingerprint or face data. It's saying couldn't set fingerprint, please try again. I tried many times but the result is same.

Is this a bug or anything else? What can I do now? :(
I also have recognized this.
I think, it's Because you cannot write in data partition.

After install rom via fastboot. I try resinstall lasted rom for mi5x. (Android 8.1). But it not working. Black screen and i can't do anything. I using TWRP 3.2.3
If installation of fastboot rom did not help, I have no idea what to do.
I think restoring of older (full) TWRP backup you have tried and it does not work ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.