Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, got a problem when tried to flash recovery on my redmi note 5 global version with MIUI 10.0.2.0--> FAILED (remote: Anti-Rollback check failed). what should I do?

Mi Max 2: Installation without any problems.
(TWRP batch installation / in one step with Magisk 17.3 and xposed)
Did not recognize any difference to last weeks rom till now.

how did you install xposed framework and which versionof xposed framework did you install?
Mine is mi max3 try so many way from magisk16.7, busybox, xposed installer 3.1.5 magisk, xposed framework beta 1
but nothing worked.

Hello there. Could you tell us more about the Oreo-compatible TWRP version for the MI5X in order for more users not to experience black screen errors? Maybe an installation instruction.

The last question is, are there fastboot versions of EU ROMs? Thanks.

@Igor Eisberg @ingbrzy

Hello there. Could you tell us more about the Oreo-compatible TWRP version for the MI5X in order for more users not to experience black screen errors? Maybe an installation instruction.

The last question is, are there fastboot versions of EU ROMs? Thanks.

@Igor Eisberg @ingbrzy
We have no device.. So finding working TWRP is on you..
No fastboot version of EU roms..

Is this a feature on battery icon.. its different or maybe i need a clean flash

Yes its a feature, you can enable the percentage in settings. As for looks, it is a Classic theme. On the "Poco" theme the battery percentage is too small to see clearly devs

I think this has been removed on Pie/system level. I don't know why but it won't come back...l
Hello friends, i have a mi8 and i cannot find the option to hide the notch at this Miui version, where can i do it?

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

how did you install xposed framework and which versionof xposed framework did you install?
Mine is mi max3 try so many way from magisk16.7, busybox, xposed installer 3.1.5 magisk, xposed framework beta 1
but nothing worked.
Max 2 is Android 7.1 device and Max 3 is Android 8.1 device. That means different xposed frameworks are necessary.
I have installed xposed v89/sdk25 in TWRP. But this will not help you. And xposed installer 3.1.5 is working here.

Max 2 is Android 7.1 device and Max 3 is Android 8.1 device. That means different xposed frameworks are necessary.
I have installed xposed v89/sdk25 in TWRP. But this will not help you. And xposed installer 3.1.5 is working here.

Thank you very much.

[Español]
En el MI MIx 2s, la camara lenta a 120 fps y 240fps, ha dejado de funcionar. Apenas se hace mencion al problema.
A nadie mas le pasa?
Hay alguna solucion?
Si no la hay, se esta trabajando en ella?

Gracias y saludos!!!

[Ingles]
At MIx 2s, the slow motion at 120 fps and 240 fps has stopped working. The problem is barely mentioned.
Doesn't it happen to anyone else?
Is there a solution?
If not, is it being worked on?

Thank you and greetings!

[Español]
En el MI MIx 2s, la camara lenta a 120 fps y 240fps, ha dejado de funcionar. Apenas se hace mencion al problema.
A nadie mas le pasa?
Hay alguna solucion?

Gracias y saludos!!!

[Ingles]
At MIx 2s, the slow motion at 120 fps and 240 fps has stopped working. The problem is barely mentioned.
Doesn't it happen to anyone else?
Is there a solution?
If not, is it being worked on?

Thank you and greetings!
Known issue

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "nostromoito, post: 457147, member: 107205"] [Español]
A nadie mas le pasa?
Hay alguna solucion?

Gracias y saludos!!!

[Инглес]
На MIx 2s замедленное движение при 120 fps и 240 fps перестало работать. Проблема почти не упоминается.
Разве это не случилось с кем-то еще?
Есть ли решение?
Если нет, это работает?

Спасибо и привет![/ЦИТАТА]
I really hope to correct this error

The vibration stopped to work for no reasons after I've updated (1 day after)
in the CIT at the vibrator test it doesn't vibrate.
But when I turn on the phone it buzz and in the TWRP the vibration works fine... sigh
Xiaomi MI 8 SE

Installed the rom on Rosy/Redmi 5.
Issue is that I cannot add fingerprint. It failes on the process where I have to move my fingers.

Monitoring battery life

Status
Not open for further replies.