Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi just want to make sure,
After this update some icons like whatsapp, spotify, google apps, etc are back to default, but some icons like line, instagram, are still on flat style,
my question is, is it intended?

Mi5S, fingerprint not working.
Can't delete old fingerprints as well.

EDIT.
scratch that. Fixed after rebooting

Last edited:
Reactions: sevillano021
The storage encryption, does this now mean we can encrypt our device through settings?

Hello!
I see, that some menu bars were tranlated into Russian, such as "Expand top notifications" and "Use app icons".
Thank you so much for your work, that's really great!
By the way, downloaded, installed and booted fine
Я перевел большинство недопереведенных строк в Настройках. Updater.apk не попал в этот релиз, надеюсь, в следующем релизе включат. Буду постепенно добавлять перевод и в других приложениях. Если где еще заметите недоперевод в стандартных приложениях, пишите в личку :)

If I update my RN5Pro (whyred) to this rom, is it possible do downgrade to 10.0 stable? I mean rollback issue.

Hello,
good job but where : xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote5Pro_8.12.13... ?? For my RedMi note 5 pro (Whyred) ?

Hi after updated i can't connecting my phone to mi pc suite it telling my : you need to update your device to use the mi pc suite:

Attachments

• IMG_20181214_104021.jpg
    IMG_20181214_104021.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 537
SMS app still have this same bug. No one repair it. It's look like this is time to istall custom ROM. Yes I report it on miui. com but if no one more confirm it, they nothing do with this bug.

Last edited:
Installed the 8.12.3 Rom on Redmi 3S, simultaneously
Through Twrp I put magisk 18.0 but even if it is successful then it is not installed.
Magisk 17.3 works correctly.

EDIT: Installed later Magisk 18.0 and now it works

Last edited:
@ingbrzy
Quickapps crash on Mi8SE
Screenshot_2018-12-14-15-00-15-638_com.miui.bugreport.png

@all Quicksearchbox padding top problem here is on notch device or all device?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-14-12-36-24-158_com.android.quicksearchbox.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-14-12-36-24-158_com.android.quicksearchbox.png
    122.2 KB · Views: 539
Did anyone else notice a difference in battery status between starting the phone up normally in "Android" vs. starting up in TWRP ?
For me ( MI5S ) TWRP report about 10% less battery power than "Android". Weird. Not connected to this build. I switched TWRP together with MIUI 10, so either one of those initiated that change. Previously the two reported about the same battery level.

Turning the power button totally off is not necessary really, it would be fully sufficient to require the password before shutting off from the lock screen.

BOOTLOADER unlocked is open bar!
No turn around to be found! Sorry

The update app, 9 times over 10 fail to download the update, md5 error but appears install... Is much time that have this error.
Please revise it!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

after this update, all the incoming notification on lockscreen, notification shade, all overlap.. please fix the bug

Status
Not open for further replies.