Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just enable below permission, that's all:

c885b290b8bfc113c26b8616dfe2c5eb.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Can't find this app in Settings > Manage apps. Where to find it?

Since the update, i have noticed that sometimes my alarm doesnt work.
Its on and ready to ring but it doesnt happen.
I have tested while i was awake and from 5 tests, only 3 worked.
Can you please check it??

The rest, so far, is working. At least i didnt see anything else.

Redmi 4 prime

Anyone can confirm if storage encryption working for Mi 8 please with which twrp?

I need that for my banking apps. Waiting for so long to use my favourite Xiaomi.eu rom.
For only this reason currently im using global beta.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I'm the modder of this TWRP version, i've only changed the default languaege (default was chinese).
It should support data decryption .....

@Nannu
Btw there is also another TWRP version (builded by infrag mantainer of unofficial LOS16 for Mi 8) that you can try if the one suggested by ingbrzy dosn't work

TWRP 3.2.3.0:
Build 17/12/2018
Build on Android 9.0 TWRP sources

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Tw...XlQyVae8881YXj

I've had various bugs with other versions of TWRP on xda. I've compiled my own version of it.
This build can now PROPERLY decrypt data and back it up.
Thanks to @notsyncing for helping with the drm twrp bug.

if you can decrypt let us knows...

But if i try to encrypt, i've to format my data partition and make a clean install, or i can encrypt without format data?

Last edited:
Mi5
Please fix

Hi, I have a mi5 and with the last two releases it is no longer possible to use Google Maps on navigation, It crashes or freeze.

The old releases have this bug. Is there a version to solve the problem?

It is a serious problem. I hope it is resolved now that the development of mi5 is dead

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Mi5
Please fix

Hi, I have a mi5 and with the last two releases it is no longer possible to use Google Maps on navigation, It crashes or freeze.

The old releases have this bug. Is there a version to solve the problem?

It is a serious problem. I hope it is resolved now that the development of mi5 is dead

RIP:
MI5, HMNote3Pro
http://en.miui.com/thread-4874055-1-1.html

Yes, I know it's R. I. P .. but since the latest releases have this serious bug I think it's a duty of xiaomi to fix it.

Problem with Redmi 4X face ID recognition. After update 8.12.13 I can't unlock the phone with my face. Reconfigure my face for unlocking won't put on the front camera. Face recognition for unlocking the phone doesn't work because the front camera doesn't work for face recognition. The front camera works fine in the camera app.

Thank you so much. I will try and let you know.
I'm the modder of this TWRP version, i've only changed the default languaege (default was chinese).
It should support data decryption .....

@Nannu
Btw there is also another TWRP version (builded by infrag mantainer of unofficial LOS16 for Mi 8) that you can try if the one suggested by ingbrzy dosn't work

if you can decrypt let us knows...

But if i try to encrypt, i've to format my data partition and make a clean install, or i can encrypt without format data?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Yes, I know it's R. I. P .. but since the latest releases have this serious bug I think it's a duty of xiaomi to fix it.

It is too buggy since Oreo move IMHO,. Laggy

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A5000 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: sakura10
This thing happened to me, after updating in this rom

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-18-18-33-29-960_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-18-18-33-29-960_com.android.chrome.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 385
is that worked? i'm looking for the same with my mi 8?
I‘ve tried it with TWRP version 3.2.3-0918 but I couldn‘t mount the data partition after encryption.
Than I‘ve installed version 3.2.3-1208. No data mount possible.
Maybe I did something wrong. I don’t know.
At the end I‘ve formated the data partition and restored it from TWRP backup.
If someone will find the solution, please post it here.
Thanks.

I‘ve tried it with TWRP version 3.2.3-0918 but I couldn‘t mount the data partition after encryption.
Than I‘ve installed version 3.2.3-1208. No data mount possible.
Maybe I did something wrong. I don’t know.
At the end I‘ve formated the data partition and restored it from TWRP backup.
If someone will find the solution, please post it here.
Thanks.

Behavior confirmed (MI8SE) .
I played one week with this phone testing different roms. No way to ENCRYPT all the phone as it is mandatory to offer a minimum protection in case of phone "lost".
It's a pain to imagine that with TWRP explorer you can easily delete the pin password and access to the sensitive data.
So, we can relock the bootloader but we will not be able to flash custom roms. That's why full encryption is required.
TWRP is the culprit! and it's no way to escape.
(That's so funny to see it also offer a way to DECRYPT data!!!=) funny
regards

Hi, something very funny has happened to me, I do not know if it's the theme of the rom, since I do not see this problem in a massive way, but if I know another case like mine and is that being in the latest beta version, my mobile was restarted and the touch no longer works, but if it allows to enter the TWRP but it does not take the gesture or anything, any idea or something? As I say I do not know if it has to do with the Rom, but another partner happened the same and it is the only similar thing that we have. Greetings and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.